T&W Trailers Pictures?

I like my trailer enough I decided this summer to remodel it. I've pulled this thing a blue million miles and I'm on my third set of tires. Tires always wear even and it pulls true down the road.
I decided to re do it because I called and talked to Warren to see about getting a new one just like it and in ten years it went up exactly 50% in cost. My remodel costed about $300 if I remember right not including tires.
IMG_20150731_132914026_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150814_193152786.jpg

Here was mine minus the truck camper. Bought new in 2012...28' (24'+4' dove), LED lights, spring assisted ramps, spare tire and wheel mounted. $4500 which is what most folks want for used trailers on here. Unless I'm wanting an aluminum trailer, I will always buy knew from T&W vs buying used.

JB

041.JPG

T&W w/ 8k on it. Miss calculated math. Held up fine. 10/10 would buy again.

82" axles to get 6'10" across the deck and added tounge box.

standalone

I think if I were to do it again, I would have drive over fenders instead of removable fenders. I dropped a rail road tie on one of my fenders and tweaked it and now it wobbles a lot and the metal around the welds to the angle iron frame are starting to crack.

My issue and mistake but for what I do, I figure drive over fenders would have been better.

You think the guy at t&w would build a trailer with a hydraulic dovetail?

I think Warren would appreciate the challenge. I've talked with him several times before deciding on how I wanted mine done. He really enjoys what he does.

I talked to him a year or so ago about building me a utility trailer to haul my atv's. He seemed like a cool guy. I'll give him a shout and see. I'm tired of dealing with ramps. I guess I'm getting lazy

I don't know why, but getting my mower on and off my trailer feels like pulling teeth! It's so much effort to drop the tailgate/ramp of the trailer....so you're not alone :D

I don't know if anyone cares but I was just up there and took these pictures about 2 weeks ago! 18' equipment and 18' car trailers! The car trailer being the cheaper of the 2. I don't think his trailers can be beat for the money...they are not perfect but if you use your head and not overload them past the axle rating they will last you a long time! I have owned 4 of his over the years and never had issues, they ranged from a 6x12 to a 6.5x20 equipment! They're small details are kind of off and they're paint won't last long but they are built strong in the places that matter!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 385
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 391
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 426
I don't have a lot of pics of mine since I got it. It was worth the 3 hour drive for the price. I also made the driver side fender removable after I got it to fit lowered cars.

upload_2016-5-9_22-9-36.png

upload_2016-5-9_22-10-16.png
\

upload_2016-5-9_22-10-34.png

One of many many problems we have had with T&W trailers. Glad we are buying new kaufmans
image.jpeg

Back