Tacoma Update (*Big Pic*)

03trdblack

Hey guys,

I was on the old forum so I'm not a newbie. Just wanted to say hey again and share the updated pictures with everyone of the Tacoma. I took them tonight. Hope you like it. Since they are large pictures, I will only post one. You can get the rest of my pctures by clicking the link in my signature.

**Edit**
Since the picture wasn't working correctly, I'm just going to include the link. Click Here

I love your truck man, looks very nice! I think I saw it on 98 one day on my way to work. I live in Wake Forest and drive a black 04 prerunner. Still stock since I just got it a week ago. Got any spare parts laying around? :smokin:

The link in your sig works but the picture............

Attachments

• youfuckedup.gif
    youfuckedup.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 652
Chalupa2 said:
Still looking for all kinds of parts...all I have on it now are a hitch, bug shield, and ventvisors. I've been looking for wheels/tires, and a bedliner but no luck yet.

I would highly recommend a spray in bed liner. It looks so much better and lasts forever. You pay more upfront, but it really adds to the truck.

I have truck exactly like that, but all stock. Did you install the spacer lift yourself? How hard was it? I've heard the TRD coils will break most compressers. What kind of brush guard is that?

Yeah, a lot of those photo places won't let you deep link photos from there.

You can always chip in $4 to support the board, then upload your photos directly to the board server. ;)

saf-t scissors said:
Yeah, a lot of those photo places won't let you deep link photos from there.

You can always chip in $4 to support the board, then upload your photos directly to the board server. ;)

I chipped in. How do yo do/use that feature Shawn ? I'm SURE others would like to know, but where afraid to ask. :D

J(internet noob)B :lol:

Flipper said:
I have truck exactly like that, but all stock. Did you install the spacer lift yourself? How hard was it? I've heard the TRD coils will break most compressers. What kind of brush guard is that?

I actually had someone install the Revtek lift for me (I don't have all the tools, like a spring compressor). I did install the differential drop and just about everything else on it.

The brush guard is a WAAG center guard that has been covered in spray on bedliner material.

Back