Texas to Greensboro

BIGWOODY

Anyone need anything picked up along I-20 from Fort Worth to Atlanta or from Atlanta To Greensboro on I-85? Flying to Fort Worth today tp pick up a truck, thought I'd offer.

Ya, Theres this ribshack just ouside of Shreveport, Pick me up a #3 and a lemonade.

junkman said:
Ya, Theres this ribshack just ouside of Shreveport, Pick me up a #3 and a lemonade.
I'm stopping in Shreveport to take care of my other addiction (gambling), but this fat boy loves a ribshack, I'll check it out.

Se if they still "cruise" along the levee. We used to go visit a friend at Barksdale AFB, and cruise there along the river. All sandy like dunes!!! Ahhhh...the memories! "Drove my Chevy to the levee.............."

BIGWOODY said:
I'm stopping in Shreveport to take care of my other addiction (gambling), but this fat boy loves a ribshack, I'll check it out.
Cool! Have a safe and LUCKY trip

And if anyone thinks of something too late, I'm going from here to Mason, TX (a good bit southwest of Dallas, west of Austin) end of Feb, returning the next weekend in March.. Driving both ways..

Back