That moment when...

Tacoma747

You wonder why you don't know someone that supposedly went to high school with you. Then you figure out they were a guy in high school....

I was in a fairly rural school, graduated in 2003, guessing graduating class had about 200 or so in it. I now currently know of three guys that have changed over. One has had the surgery, unsure about the other two. One of the others I wouldn't even recognize (based on a FB picture). He was as redneck as they come in high school too. Another was pretty dumb so I would believe the mental issues with him. The third was one you would have figured might turn gay, but turning into a tranny was a surprise.

How many do y'all know that swapped? I am not sure what I'd say if I met one in person. Probably some smart comment about how I didn't remember going to HS with them. This came to my mind because there was recently a 15 year reunion (I haven't been to one yet) and I was told they all showed up to flaunt their newfound feminine side.

I talk to 2 people I went to high school with...so no idea if anyone has switched...but whatever floats their boat. I’ve worked with people undergoing hormone replacements and in the pre-op phase. It’s only awkward if you make it awkward. If they’ve been the type to be in your face about it and get offended easily, I steer clear...otherwise if I can hold a conversation with them, I don’t care.

My cousin converted to he. Jeni -≥ Jace. First time meeting him and his wife at Christmas last year was a unique experience, though not totally awkward.. I mean me and at the time her hung out several summers when we were 12-17, but Jace was always into "boy"stuff.. skateboarding, critters, playing in dirt(young years) etc. Just a little different. I didn't want to offend him and his wife at all, but they were pleasant to be around and converse with, so it wasn't difficult. We (wife and I, kids knew nothing about it) just avoided issues that would have been contentious. Her somewhat lack of father may have contributed to the decision to change.

I graduated class of 04 in a city 2 hrs from where I live now, so I don't see or associate with anyone from there in person. I used to take trips down to visit friends, but I don't have any left. I can't think of anyone that was even a closet case but it wouldn't surprise me.

Graduated with 37 people. Stay in touch with 1 (occasionally). I have, however, dealt with it in the military and that pisses me off. Not saying they are all bad people but the ones I dealt with were better than you and couldn’t do x,y, or z because of their medical requirements. That means they are worthless to me and the unit mission but I couldn’t kick them out and I couldn’t get replacements cause they were holding that spot.

Graduated with 37 people. Stay in touch with 1 (occasionally). I have, however, dealt with it in the military and that pisses me off. Not saying they are all bad people but the ones I dealt with were better than you and couldn’t do x,y, or z because of their medical requirements. That means they are worthless to me and the unit mission but I couldn’t kick them out and I couldn’t get replacements cause they were holding that spot.
How is being gay an excuse to not do anything physical? Or is it something else?

How is being gay an excuse to not do anything physical? Or is it something else?
Not the gay part. Don’t push it on me I don’t care. The hormone treatments, appointments they have to attend, and the pre/post op part. And moreover it bothers me cause I have dudes not getting the medical care they need for real injuries but these people are getting approved for “elective” surgeries cause it helps their feelings.

No clue, I don’t even know most of the people I graduated with.
But Sunday did see a dude with tits that I thought was a girl at first. That didn’t bother me, but the gay guys that were with the group were so over the top trying hard to make sure everyone knew they were gay wanted to make me punch them in the face so it could be a quiet little coffee and pie place again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the gay part. Don’t push it on me I don’t care. The hormone treatments, appointments they have to attend, and the pre/post op part. And moreover it bothers me cause I have dudes not getting the medical care they need for real injuries but these people are getting approved for “elective” surgeries cause it helps their feelings.
No shit. Damn. :(

I wasn't too shocked to hear this story out of Logan. Dudes with boobs can appreciate the quality of a set of bolt-ons on other dudes. It may be envy, it may be something else all together.

Had a graduating class of 22(small Christian school). I still talk to most of them and consider a handful very close friends. One guy turned gay halfway through his college years at UNC. I can honestly say I've never met one/known one(trans) and my circle of friends and acquaintances is quite large.

They already did and I told them I promise I wasn’t just looking in the mirror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He speaks the truth
Screenshot_20190220-092724.png

I don't keep up with most people from high school. I may see some from time to time and give a friendly "hi, how you been?" but that's the extent. Most are big time liberals, which I tolerate on Facebook. There's a reason you don't usually keep up with those people. You either have nothing in common, you weren't friends then so why now or you're an asshole. Sometimes you get the hat trick and it's all three.

Somewhere, sometime, you pissed off somebody that is now higher up the chain than you are. You have gotten those nancy boys for a reason....

I am FB friends with people I went to HS with that I wasn't friends with, not sure why people feel the need to request to be friends with people they never talked to much, but whatever. They are all nice people which is why I accept it.

I only talk to a couple, one hunts at my land, another owns the local hobby shop so I see him every once in awhile. Pretty much one of his best friends throughout HS was one that turned trans, so everyone at the hobby shop makes fun of him constantly about it.

I keep up with exactly 3 people from my graduating class. All are normal.
Careful some call that judgemental hate speech.

But I agree.
First,I think the whole mess should never be funded by tax dollars. The thought just pisses me off.
Second, I find it completely biologically and spiritually immoral. My Black and White point of view is getting stronger by the minute while this world falls further from grace.

I graduated with 500 other kids I still speak to maybe one. Don't care if any of them switched cause I won't talk with them either way. I see people from high school from across the room and walk the other way.

Back