The kick ass products for the $$$ thread.....

mommucked

Endeavoring to persevere
Last edited:
If you use knives all the time this one is hard to beat each knife comes with seven blades they work great for just about anything
F399DA84-05F4-4ACE-963B-F6D4219CD2B7.png

Still like my fenix lights...

This

Use mine daily....nothing can compare to the light a fenix produces. Yes they consume some 123A's but benefit WAY outweighs the cost in my line of work

pain-cream-line-12.jpg

For the aging or just beat up among us. This stuff works great for aches and pains from arthritis, damaged joints, etc.
For me, it's much, much better than biofreeze .... or anything else.
It cost more than whatever you buy at the drugstore .... but well worth it.

Matt

Last edited:
pain-cream-line-12.jpg

For the aging or just beat up among us. This stuff works great for aches and pains from arthritis, damaged joints, etc.

Matt

Gonna give this a try. I have recurring back issues and hoping this will alleviate some pain.

I carry a sharpie and a streamlight pen light daily. Anything larger than the streamlight sucks to carry and is too bright for actual "inspection" of things up close or in holes.

Anyway, my contribution is the dual tip BLUE sharpie. Nothing else compares. Through some form of magic not only does the blue ink show on everything, it outlasts every other color by easily 20x. I carry them for months until the clip dies. So if you go through a lot of sharpies, order a blue one. You'll only need one.

SP05687-ZZZ-ZZZ~Sharpie-Permanent-Marker-Pen-Twin-Tip_P1.jpg

pain-cream-line-12.jpg

Matt

I'm going to look into that bulk size one for my men's baseball team. :lol:

I carry a sharpie and a streamlight pen light daily. Anything larger than the streamlight sucks to carry and is too bright for actual "inspection" of things up close or in holes.

Anyway, my contribution is the dual tip BLUE sharpie. Nothing else compares. Through some form of magic not only does the blue ink show on everything, it outlasts every other color by easily 20x. I carry them for months until the clip dies. So if you go through a lot of sharpies, order a blue one. You'll only need one.

Have you tried the professional series?

22 HP (670cc) V-Twin Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine EPA

I know hf junk... but these are honda replicas with oil coolers I've seen them being used in bobcats with thousands of hours and abuse! I have two for pressure washing machines and I run the hell out of em!! 5 year warranty for like $30 extra bucks! Lady told me even if I just didn't like it any more I can bring it back! Dooh told wrong asshole that!

Dont you know you lose way to much thc rolling em... smh money down the drain!
This conversation came up at work the other day. We were actually having a serious conversation about medicinal use benefits with a doctor friend. He said a device that uses water filtration removes 99% of estrogen, tar, and other toxins. Makes it pure. I’m not sure where you’d find such a device, but if you could it would be beneficial.

I carry .... a streamlight pen light daily. Anything larger than the streamlight sucks to carry and is too bright for actual "inspection" of things up close or in holes.
I came here to post the same. I like the Microstream with the single AAA battery, but either is a great size and plenty bright for 99% of my needs. Now that I'm used to having it, it's hard to live without it.

pain-cream-line-12.jpg

Matt

Which products do you use? I'm interested in the hand pain creme and the Maxx.

Which products do you use? I'm interested in the hand pain creme and the Maxx.

I just use the topical analgesic Maxx. Helps with this 52 yr. old man and his 100 yr. old knees working 12 hour shifts.
I also use it on my hands and have used it on my back. I actually didn't know they had a specialty hand cream ..... may try that myself.
I keep the big squeeze tube at work and we have the big pump bottle at home.
Now that my wife is starting to experience a bit of arthritis ...... she makes sure we don't run out.

Matt

22 HP (670cc) V-Twin Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine EPA

I know hf junk... but these are honda replicas with oil coolers I've seen them being used in bobcats with thousands of hours and abuse! I have two for pressure washing machines and I run the hell out of em!! 5 year warranty for like $30 extra bucks! Lady told me even if I just didn't like it any more I can bring it back! Dooh told wrong asshole that!

Do you know anything about the Generators that they sell using the Predator engines?

I just use the topical analgesic Maxx. Helps with this 52 yr. old man and his 100 yr. old knees working 12 hour shifts.
I also use it on my hands and have used it on my back. I actually didn't know they had a specialty hand cream ..... may try that myself.
I keep the big squeeze tube at work and we have the big pump bottle at home.
Now that my wife is starting to experience a bit of arthritis ...... she makes sure we don't run out.

My arthritis is in one hip. Unfortunately on the inside of it close to my dangly parts. I’m afraid of rubbing anything there that may be menthol or capsaicin type stuff. I need to look up what’s in that one.

Do you know anything about the Generators that they sell using the Predator engines?
no sorry I've not used them... I was skeptical of the preds myself but for half price of what I usually pay for 20hp engines it was worth the gamble

Last edited:
Better than Go-Jo or Lava Soap and you can buy it at Family Dollar for about $3. I keep a small cup of it in the shower too.
Any cheap powder detergent will work.
2ab97b8c3ae04e0b16f7f596a18f8a23.jpg

This conversation came up at work the other day. We were actually having a serious conversation about medicinal use benefits with a doctor friend. He said a device that uses water filtration removes 99% of estrogen, tar, and other toxins. Makes it pure. I’m not sure where you’d find such a device, but if you could it would be beneficial.

have you never heard of a bong...

Cannabis-bong.jpg

Back