This is a pitch for you(all of you)

Slight hijack, but if anyone knows of any groovy similar churches in the SW Hickory area, I'm still looking for a new home church...
I like the Hickory Assembly of God, but it's like a 30 minute drive, and I'd like something closer if possible...
(realizing of course that certainly sacrifices may have to be made, etc, just checking)

I attend Lakeview Baptist on 127 going toward the lake. My brother is the pastor and I have been a hot/cold attendee almost all my life. Early service 830 is rocking, 11 is a bit more subdubed.

Thanks for the invite! I've been going to Hope Community church for 6-7 years and really like it. I mean one sunday morning the band was playing Pink Floyd! Last week they were playing the theme from Transformers. (And both songs had to do with what the message was about.) Heck sometimes the band leader will write a song and the band will learn it and play it in service in the span of 3 days! (The band director writes and plays for the raleigh ballet.) Dude is amazingly talented!

Now that we're moing to the Winston/G-boro area we may check it out. From the website it looks just like hope did about 3 years ago. Since then they've expanded to 4-5k people every weekend.

Back