This is not a joke. Help needed. read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD

After 14 years of waiting and hoping and praying a dream of mine is finally coming true. I am helping design and set up a OHV private owned park near the Raleigh I40 I95 area. :) You heard it from me first. I am in charge of designing and building the ROCK GRADEN crawling area. There will be a mud bog as well as a motocross area.Now I NEED ROCKS!!!!! I am not joking this time. Anyone with any contacts or hookups with construction companies and grading companies in the raleigh clayton and surrounding areas PLEASE PM me. we eed to chat. I would like to get ideas and input from everyone. It will truely be my bestfriend and I who have the budget and need you all to help us make it happen. I have been waiting for this for a long time. FINALLY!!!!!! Its going to happen.

o thanks

I will find out specific location but for a few weeks or months it won't matter. There will be nothing there and no access till we build it. Serious contacts and help can pm me #'s and we can chat or else we will make all the decisions without any imput. I am trying to be considerate here. My idea is a rockgarden split up into 2 sections. 1 for under 37's and 1 for over 37's. Thanks and i will be in contact with a few of you this week. I am also not sure on the price of entry or any of that yet so dont ask. I have to work with them to come up with everything. It will take some work and long hours. Stay tuned.

You mention it's gonna happen, and where, then you say you have to find out the location?

Good luck will all that:popcorn:

I dont get it....why are you the one looking for the rocks?

Isnt it usually the other way around? You have the rocks, but no way to get them to anywhere other than...well where you found them, and no actual place to put them?

Shenanigans...

This is why this site is a Fing JOKE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!! You wonder why everyone says this site sucks and the majority of the posers and people on here are worthless. You hear it everyday on the streets and other forums and boards and out on the trails.Thanks a lot your BS and worthless waist of time really helped.

Sound familiar?

I moved it back, Doughboy you've casued enough drama here, your on a short leash...

keep it clean, and on target,

I think you should make 3 rock gardens, 35's down, 49's and up, and workshop. As we all know, everything was fairly reliable with 35's and down, and by the time you get to 49's you have worked out all the kinks, but anywhere in between is just a buildfest.

Sound familiar?

:rolleyes:

by all means, play in some one elses sandbox then.

Dough boy, it's expensive, but you can use concrete to make some really cool obsticles.

I say good luck with it. I would keep the environment in mind. Think about runoff and nearby waterways. seriously.

Other than that, I say build one garden and make it progressively harder. 35" tire to start, 40" harder and 46"+ hardest. also make turnouts at the end of each section. you might want to place the garden near winch points or make winch points around the garden.

I have no idea how you can expect anyone to take you seriously given your history on nc4x4. If you want validation, just post pics of this supposed park after it's completed to show us all up. Until then...:popcorn:

Bi monthly trolling again I see.

I don't believe the funds are there. You posted less than 2 weeks ago on Pirate about wanting a buggy for you and your wife and kids but didn't have the funding for that. All of a sudden you now you have funding for an off road park?

Have you contacted the Planning department? Permits? Insurance? Do you have a business plan for this? I'd hate some newer nc4x4er to be unknowling drawn into your "plans" without you actually having any plans.

Lets see some actual plans and then maybe we'll spend our time helping out.

I just thought it was weird that he was praying for an OHV park in '94....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW!! You wonder why everyone says this site sucks and the majority of the posers and people on here are worthless. You hear it everyday on the streets and other forums and boards and out on the trails.Thanks a lot your BS and worthless waist of time really helped.

Sound familiar?

You've got to learn how to quote stuff. Way to suck at the internet Kyle.:flipoff2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back