This shouldn't bother me this much...

not believe in this particular vaccination application. Stable diseases yes. Constantly mutating virus types are best fought by a healthy immune system and actually exposing yourself to life.

I didn't know it was a matter of faith.

If you blindly trust anything the 3 letter agencies put out, you must have an abundance of faith.

How did you interpret faith from that comment. I've read and and re-read that statement.

How did you interpret faith from that comment. I've read and and re-read that statement.
You said you don't believe in the vaccination. That means it requires faith.

If you blindly trust anything the 3 letter agencies put out, you must have an abundance of faith.

:shaking:

The nice thing about all this FBI/CIA stuff that's been going on lately is it has put the fallibility of the individual within a conspiracy scheme in stark relief.

You said you don't believe in the vaccination. That means it requires faith.
Errr, ok. Never had the flu. Never had the flu shot. Never climbed into a sanitized bubble. By recollection an easy 25 years free of reaction to a flu strand. Maybe just luck. But those are facts.

Now, faith. To believe without seeing. Supporting details may abound but yet no physical evidence. No concrete" we can hold on to it substance".

So to split some hairs my hypotheses is faith. I will take it and prayer. I'm sure not going to roll around in a petri dish of influenza or get a shot based on medical "faith". Belief it prepares me better because they also have years of evidence.

As an anti-flu shot guy myself, smells like a wag the dog scenario...blame Bush and this damn yella journalism.
Asian journalism?

Back