Thoughts please

skyhighZJ

Thanks for your taxes
Alright. I’m not a big religious kind of person but my mom just found out she has breast cancer and is going in for removal surgery on the 23rd of this month. Just never dealt with this before and. Well some people in my corner would be comforting. If you’d be so kind to keep a good thought for her I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

Prayers sent! Just keep the faith.

What a Christmas present. :(

Prayers lifted up!

My mom is a survivor....1977, and still going at 92 years old.

Thoughts and prayers for you all.

Prayer sent. My wife's mother is a survivor of many years.
Faith and religion are not one in the same in my book. If your asking because you believe but don't feel well connected your miles ahead of many religous folk brother!

Alright. I’m not a big religious kind of person but my mom just found out she has breast cancer and is going in for removal surgery on the 23rd of this month. Just never dealt with this before and. Well some people in my corner would be comforting. If you’d be so kind to keep a good thought for her I’d appreciate it. Thanks.
My mom is a survivor too. The shit can be rough and you're right, you need a good support group around you. Don't hesitate to reach out to the ones who have been through it.

My Ex wife had infiltrating ductile carcinoma.
It was one Hell of a ride but she came out fine.
Prepare for the worst, yet hope for the best.

@skyhighZJ , you know how to contact 'Dre.
Anytime...

Last edited:
She can do it! You and your family can to! Go mom go!

Duane

Ya'll are in our prayers

My mom's kidney cancer surgery on the 29th was just cancelled because IF there were complications there wouldn't be any beds for her. So she continues with Chemo.

She had cervical cancer 2 years ago, and had everything removed. Thankfully that doesn't seem to be an issue any longer, but this kidney tumor continues to grow and it IS malignant, so must be frozen/removed or runs the risk of spreading.

I tell you all that to share a seat in the boat.

My ex-wife had both breast removed last year after discovering cancer in her left breast. It was the kind that spread like a spiderweb so it was harder to detect. However, she's recovering nicely. She is a success story! So know this isn't a death sentence.

Grandmother went through this and had a a double mastectomy.

Can certainly be tough. We're here for ya brother!

Reach out if you need anything.

Thoughts and prayers.

Back