TJ value

jeepinmatt

Not a very good
What’s a 2000 TJ with 95k miles, 4.6 stroker, NV4500, 4:1 D300, D44/8.8, 37s, lockers, longarms, etc worth? Body is straight, paint is good but not perfect. Soft top, full hard doors. Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
$30,000

More than these cheap asses are willing to pay

Yup, best bet is putting it in one of the FB groups and selling to someone out west.
As right as yall probably are, I felt bad about not listing the Xtra Jeep on here first. There are those who lurk in the woodwork around here that might actually pay good dollhairs for nice stuff, so I figured first find a starting point then put it up here.

Is it on fire? Has it been worked on by any famous internet stars?
Surprisingly, no fires. Though I did melt a floormat due to a hole in the muffler one time.

Maybe not famous, but a very prolific poster may have been the only person to ever wrench on it...

You're gonna have to ditch those rims...

Well, you could start out high and let someone talk you down…
IMG_8359.png

I'm just curious if the 4.6L is worth the $ over the 4.0.
100%. Absolute best thing I ever did to the jeep. Not a single regret.

I really am looking for a starting price for listing my jeep if I decide to sell it. So far I’ve got nothing. I know y’all are smarter and more opinionated than that.

very prolific poster may have been the only person to ever wrench on it...
I've never even sent it in person, let alone thrown a tool at it 🤷🏿‍♂️

And to clarify, I'm not 100% certain I could pick you up and throw you either 😇

With just the mods I'd list it for $17k and expect $15k
If there were video showing it's capability ON difficult obstacles I'd say more. The mods are great but folks buy rigs all the time and are too timid to test the limits because they've never known what the rig could actually DO 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back