Tools Tools and more Tools

DonYukon

So on one of the other forums I frequent we got a thread designated for new tools or just showing off tools in general . anything from 50 year old tools to the latest and greatest. Also A good place for the Age Old never ending "Snap On vs The World" talks :laughing:

I guess I got to break the ice.
Not something many of you may need but I picked up one of these PVC cutters the other day. get to test it in the field in the next few days but so far impressed just cutting up old pieces of Schedule 40 PVC. Not my pic obviously but same one I got. wasn't cheap either.

tool 1.jpg

So on one of the other forums I frequent we got a thread designated for new tools or just showing off tools in general . anything from 50 year old tools to the latest and greatest. Also A good place for the Age Old never ending "Snap On vs The World" talks :laughing:

I guess I got to break the ice.
Not something many of you may need but I picked up one of these PVC cutters the other day. get to test it in the field in the next few days but so far impressed just cutting up old pieces of Schedule 40 PVC. Not my pic obviously but same one I got. wasn't cheap either.

View attachment 341455
@jeepinmatt bought the same thing for his new circumcision business

@jeepinmatt bought the same thing for his new circumcision business
No, mine is a M18. It's bigger, has the built in rollers, and the battery lasts a lot longer.

Last edited:
Back