toyota on 52's

no those a little 33, that was right after a did my straight axle swap.

hey i went by the car wash but i didn't see your jeep.

oh yea, only worked half the day. I think i drove by your shop and saw your truck there. Hot rod interiers?

You need this sticker.
timcrawl.jpg

I love that truck. I wish i could afford to put rockwells and 52's on mine. Come on get some up close pics of the suspension i want to see how its built.

hey that sticker looks good on there. i will get some pics of the suspention tomarrow.

you need to get some "tank recovery vehicle" stickers, and leave us Jeep people alone. that thing is badass, nice looking truck. very cool

oh no.. don't say the T word..

"unimog recovery vehicle" is that better?

Just be like all the jeep people and put "H2 Recovery Vehicle" or do the upside down "If You Can Read This Flip Me Over". Damn Jeeps :flipoff2:

most of the people with "H2 Recovery Vehicle" stickers have never recovered an H2, im different, haha:driver:

Attachments

• STUCKh2.jpg
    STUCKh2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,055
I like the "unimog recovery vehicle" sticker. You need to put that on.

Jonnyjpr said:
I like the "unimog recovery vehicle" sticker. You need to put that on.

Umm, you've obvsiouly nevere seen a Mog in action. The Toy is badass and all, but a Mog is just about the final word for an off-road recovery vehicle.. PTO winches, on board hydraulics, far-stronger-than-1-ton axles, and some have incredibly stupid crawl ratios.

Jeep envy

toyota231 said:
Just be like all the jeep people and put "H2 Recovery Vehicle" or do the upside down "If You Can Read This Flip Me Over". Damn Jeeps :flipoff2:
I love seeing all the toy guys hatin on jeeps. I think there mothers made them play with dolls instead of Tonkas. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want anything but my 05 Tacoma to pick up grocerys or take a little road trip, but that 4x4 accord will get stuck in wet grass if you lift a tire. It all good though, maybe that new cruiser will put them back on the map.:D

every one has there pioson. that's what makes wheeling so cool. plus my trucks not really much toy any more. body and frame. thats about it. i just hope you guys are there to recover me, because when that thing is stuck it's stuck. thanks for all the positive feed back.

peace out.

Humble!

I like to see a fellow wheeler get away from bagging on other models. Its makes me all warm an fuzzy inside, or maybe thats the Jack an coke.:p I do like your rig though, and hope those axles stay together for you.

Back