toyota on 52's

free time?

well not much free time. all i can say is its dang humid around here! hows your coming along?

Yo. So your not going to be done for the weekend? That is because your to busy reading this sh*t. GET TO WORK. Just kidding. The shocks that you have mounted in the rear will not work much at all. The best way to mount the shock in the rear looks like on my buggy. Mount them in between the tire and the old brake drum backing plate(that you need to cut off). Then mount them off the outside of the frame. Make sure you have tire clearance and that they don't bottom or top out. But, the problem with that is you have to run a super long shock if you have any travel at all. I ended up using a 50in long shock on mine and it uses all of them. The wider you can get the shock mounts the better because they act like a sway bar in a way. Let me know if I can help.

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l48_1979cj5_Tellico_20July_2006_kentucky082.jpg

Here's how I got mine. I could use a 47in shock in the back.

rocks

thanks for the tips, i was going to run air shocks on the back but the funds are slim. i am useing the drum break brackets for my lower link brackets. how much do you have in to those shocks?

Cut off the bottom of the plates---I got $175 each in the shocks. Not to bad for a 50in shock I guess. I can get a 36in long standard body shock for like $40.

front pic

needs some paint, but you get the idea

Attachments

• DVC00078.jpg
    DVC00078.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 776
all most

i am all most done. it should be running this weekend. i still need to paint it.

well i got it out.

well i squeezed out of the car port. i had about 4 guys sit on the back to get it out.

Attachments

• DVC00081.jpg
    DVC00081.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 777
  • DVC00079.jpg
    DVC00079.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 760
pics

more pics

Attachments

• DVC00083_edited.JPG
    DVC00083_edited.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 762
  • DVC00082_edited.JPG
    DVC00082_edited.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 767
Why do i feel like a little kid on christmas morning?

Once again I say....that thing is freakin huge

Is it street legal?

no

no not really. i thought about taken it down town but i don't know.

let me know when i will follow you!!!!:driver:

Back