Trailer recommendations

Scott86MJ

I am looking to buy a trailer for my tractor with FEL and also to haul my Comanche trail rig. The Comanche will be getting SD axles so the trailer needs to be at least 7' 5" wide. I'm wanting a 20' bumper pull trailer. I see almost none of the trailers posted in the "let me see your trailer and tow rig" thread are deck over style trailers. I was looking at either a deck over or drive over fender trailers. Is the reason no deck over trailers because of height reasons? Budget is 5000 to 6000.

Is the reason no deck over trailers because of height reasons?
Heavy AF and COG

I've got both a metal deck car trailer and a drive over buggy hauler. I haul the tractor on the buggy hauler just fine

IMG_20240404_180054971.jpg

Last edited:
TRT in LIncolnton should have or can get what you need in that price range. Might be easier to modify the fenders to be drive over than to find some built that way.

Take a look at the Load Trail TH14 or similar. They are probably a bit out of your price range, but if you want a wide deck, non-deckover, tilt trailer with drive over fenders and rock solid construction, they are the hot ticket.

I believe PJ has a similar trailer that can be found cheaper than the Load Trails, but the frame isn't as beefy.

With that said, @rcalexander105 has a nice trailer for sale that would fit your needs in your price range if a 16 footer would be long enough:

I ended up just getting this 24’ 8.5’ deck over from TRT today. The 24' was only $200 more than the 20'. I just need to get a spare tire and winch for it.

Attachments

• IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 28
I ended up just getting this 24’ 8.5’ deck over from TRT today. The 24' was only $200 more than the 20'. I just need to get a spare tire and winch for it.
I have a free spare tire and $400 Warn Xd9000i with your name on it 😉

Back