Trash Bag

superman27344

I have been through two Trasharoos now and frankly I am not dealing with them anymore. The first one that I had gave birth the first time I used it and had maybe 20 lbs in it. The one they gave me as a replacement for the first one worked good for a few months but then the straps disintegrated from the sun damage after about the 4th month on the truck. I am sure that someone will say how great the Trasharoo is and that I must have done something wrong with it or whatever and that is fine, either way I want to know if there are any other manufacturers of spare tire trash bags that might do better or at least will be cheap enough to just toss if they go to shit as well. Any suggestions or even jokes would be much appreciated.

download.jpg

Why not use the one you have to wear on the trail to hide your face from all the Jeeps in shame?

:flipoff2:

Seriously.....you're leaving it on 24/7? I can't imagine they're designed to be UV protected enough to just STAY on. It would be MY assumption that they were designed for a trail weekend/week, and then remove.

Seriously.....you're leaving it on 24/7? I can't imagine they're designed to be UV protected enough to just STAY on. It would be MY assumption that they were designed for a trail weekend/week, and then remove.

They claimed to be UV resistant but obviously they aren't. Definitely whatever I get to replace it will not be left on 24/7. I am using just regular contractor bags at the moment, but some of the ideas mentioned in this post seem pretty good. I forgot to mention that when I contacted Trasharoo after the second one had the straps crumble apart, their solution was to send me new straps to have sewn on, lol. I have not bothered doing so, but I thought it funny to mention.

when I contacted Trasharoo after the second one had the straps crumble apart, their solution was to send me new straps to have sewn on
Well, because everyone keeps an immigrant that escaped from Beyonce's "Ivy Park" Bangladesh sweatshop in their basement

put it in the burning barrel with rest of the trash

You have an obsession with burning stuff my friend, I seem to remember this being your solution to me getting rid of some tires as well, lol.

Throw trash in the passenger side floor at the end of the week clean it out and put it in the burning barrel with rest of the trash

Or for better sound quality a studio rendition...

Back