Trip to see Santa

Blkvoodoo

professionally useless
Took the curtain climber to see the big guy today, she wasn't real sure about the whole deal, but she handled it well.

Next year could be more of an adventure.

Attachments

• santa05a.gif
    santa05a.gif
    91.5 KB · Views: 295
She is a cutie!! At least she would sit on his lap-- when I took my little girl (when she was three) to see Santa I had to sit on his lap with her -- that was embarrassing. Of course we bought pictures which I will not include. Anyway, she is really cute and I'm sure she is really looking forward to Christmas I know my kids are.

Crystal:)

shes giving you "the look"

Duane

There is, but he's still busy wrapping things up at The Pole. So he has all these guys stand in for him, then radio him with what the kids all wanted.

When I was in college I filled in last minute at a "lunch with santa" event hosted for under privledged kids... I had a blast and the parents all commented on how trim santa was that year.. Thankfully I don't have any pic of my 150# (then) scrany ass in a santa suit, with a pillow stuffed in around my waste...

Kids could have cared less how big i was(n't) or that my beird was a bit big on me etc... All they wanted to know was if/when I was bringing their toys..

Back