Ultra4 China! Team USA will have some NC4X4 representation :)

REDLYNER

Mall Crawling Race Rig
I'm headed to China in 2 days to represent team USA for an Ultra4 China event! I'll do my best to update the thread with pictures of the activities!

I'm supposed to be racing part of Dakar China, then on to an Ultra4 exhibition race in front of a million+ people.

Video blog will be on Instagram and Facebook (assuming my vpn works):

www.facebook.com/redlynerracing
www.instagram.com/redlynerracing

Packing for 2 weeks, all Lime Shock Green :).

IMG_4087.JPG

Are you sure the typical China net-access filtering/censorship won't be a problem?

I mean, lets face it, FB aside, I'm sure they have this place pinned as a bastion of liberal imperialism...

Remember when speaking to them in English, change all of your R's to L's and L's to R's. They'll understand you better. Example: Herro, I'm Ledryner.
It's pronounced "I'll have the Flied Lice prease"...

Are you sure the typical China net-access filtering/censorship won't be a problem?

I mean, lets face it, FB aside, I'm sure they have this place pinned as a bastion of liberal imperialism...

Their net access is legit locked down. But there are some sneaky ugly American ways around it. Hopefully I did my research properly...

Their net access is legit locked down. But there are some sneaky ugly American ways around it. Hopefully I did my research properly...
But wouldn't you have to be an ugly American for that to work? Not your thing.

I'm destined for it not to work. These are the burdens we bare. ;-)

Lol

They’ll actually pay a gelled up white man handsomly to speak at conferences...in case you need a lil extra scratch to get back on. Then again I hear a white man will go well on the sex trade market over there too...

Have fun!!

They’ll actually pay a gelled up white man handsomly to speak at conferences...in case you need a lil extra scratch to get back on. Then again I hear a white man will go well on the sex trade market over there too...

Have fun!!

Hell I might not make it home!

Careful what you eat, last time I was there I ventured out a bit and paid the price. Don’t get food curious until after your race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beef=rat
Remember thar

Many Moons ago, Kemosobe, 3 CTB guys with Sponsorship form Ford, took their full size Bronco's to Dakar, I believe. Did pretty good! As for getting back home, Customs tried to Steal the Bronco's, & wouldn't release them. I forget the exact details, but I think insurance paid off on 2 of them, and 1 or 2 were finally released after several months. It's been a Long time!

Back