UNF this weekend...

ord.sgt.26NC

Gott mit uns!
screw the gov.! Anybody going friday evenin,camping over nite,and riding sat.? I've gotta get away!Snappy,ya'll doin a work day sat.?

screw the gov.! Anybody going friday evenin,camping over nite,and riding sat.? I've gotta get away!Snappy,ya'll doin a work day sat.?
I will not be at this cleanup day. The third sat of the month is a go either way!!! I already have the list of items to do.....

CNC4x4 will be there this weekend having our Fall Bash..

If the campgrounds are closed we will be staying on private land.. ( check upcoming rides section for more info)

Me and a few others on the forum will be meeting sat morning at 10:30 at the outpost, you are more then welcome to ride with us, we will have our kids so we will not be getting to crazy!

Hi I will be the Sunday morning with a friend. I'll have a truck that can do all of Uwharrie no issues and my friend will be riding a dirt bike. If anyone wants to link up drop me a line. Another friend with built Jeep may be there along friend with a second dirt bike. Thanks.

Me and a few others on the forum will be meeting sat morning at 10:30 at the outpost, you are more then welcome to ride with us, we will have our kids so we will not be getting to crazy!
I'll be on my Willys so getting "too" crazy isn't an issue.I can cruise UNF with the best of em. I'll try and chase ya'll down at the outpost.You will know me when you see me.What rigs should I look for?

ummmm,can't ride with them.My rig doesn't meet minimum requirements.Preciate the offer tho.

just out of curiosity what part don't you meet?

Mandatory
  • Recovery Points (minimum of 1 front and rear)
  • Fire extinguisher
  • Operational Seatbelts or Harness
  • Secured Battery
  • Factory Hardtop/Roof or Roll Bar
  • Signed CNC Waiver

just out of curiosity what part don't you meet?

Mandatory
  • Recovery Points (minimum of 1 front and rear)
  • Fire extinguisher
  • Operational Seatbelts or Harness
  • Secured Battery
  • Factory Hardtop/Roof or Roll Bar
  • Signed CNC Waiver
My guess would be roll bar

if you want, meet up with us at the outpost at 10:30

I'm not sure what time we're leaving from Kannapolis, but I know it'll be plenty before then. we may try to meet up with you guys. if we don't get to, look for us on the trails. the first one we'll do will probably be RML.

I'm not sure what time we're leaving from Kannapolis, but I know it'll be plenty before then. we may try to meet up with you guys. if we don't get to, look for us on the trails. the first one we'll do will probably be RML.
OK, but you do know the rock garden on RML is closed right? Just saying, most people don't even run RML anymore

Well that blows. The last time I was there the step up right before the rock garden was getting pretty rough. Guess if we're gonna camp we'll be looking for a new spot.

Im gona be there on sat morning with my usual group of fords plus a little stock ranger see y'all around the trails

I've decided to wait till Jason's Veterans Day run to bring Nellie out the stable.Still have the fenders to do anyhow.Thanks for the offers fellas.

Awesome. Sounds like it is going to be a fun time. I still like to ride RML some parts r still fun. I like going up the section where is says rocky descent on the map.

Kevin, looks like this ride changed from mostly jeeps to mostly yotas. that is ironic. (sorry if i offend anyone with this racist comment)

I cant wait. c ya'll at the outpost

P.S. if we have time we should try to stop by the CNC4x4's saturday games. It sounds fun to see.

Awesome. Sounds like it is going to be a fun time. I still like to ride RML some parts r still fun. I like going up the section where is says rocky descent on the map.

Kevin, looks like this ride changed from mostly jeeps to mostly yotas. that is ironic. (sorry if i offend anyone with this racist comment)

P.S. if we have time we should try to stop by the CNC4x4's saturday games. It sounds fun to see.

we may be getting there in time to meet up with you guys at the Outpost. I'd like to leave from here by about 9, so we'll probably be close to it. if not, and you guys want to catch up with us somewhere, shoot me a text or something. 704-798-7831

Ppppp

yeah but pound for pound its gona be mostly fords :flipoff2:

Well it sounds like us Toyota guys are guna have a long day fixing Jeeps and pulling out Fords!!!!!! Hahaha :flipoff2:

Back