Ure 4/30/05

I thought about that before we welded them on but I didn't say anything to James. I don't know if I was thinking in reverse but we both had talked about later on removing our rear lift springs and possibly going shackle flip and I was thinking about what that would do to the pinion angle. So now if he goes rear flip and remove the shim it should leave his pinion where its at.....I think. Anyway we were able to remove the zero rate. That eliminated one issue.

clarkjw24 said:
I thought about that before we welded them on but I didn't say anything to James. I don't know if I was thinking in reverse but we both had talked about later on removing our rear lift springs and possibly going shackle flip and I was thinking about what that would do to the pinion angle. So now if he goes rear flip and remove the shim it should leave his pinion where its at.....I think. Anyway we were able to remove the zero rate. That eliminated one issue.

So were the zero rate the ORD ones.
What did you do with them and why didn't you like them>?
I was thinking about them..
Jon

There is nothing wrong with the zero rates we took out. He was running them in the back to level out his truck because he had them also in the front to move his front axle forward 1.5". Yes they are the ORD ones. We just figured in the height with the perch so there is one less thing bolted to his spring pack.

clarkjw24 said:
There is nothing wrong with the zero rates we took out. He was running them in the back to level out his truck because he had them also in the front to move his front axle forward 1.5". Yes they are the ORD ones. We just figured in the height with the perch so there is one less thing bolted to his spring pack.

Cool
So what you going to do with them.
Thanks
Jon

I just left them with John and said he could do what he wanted to do with them. I still have another set in my tool box collecting dust if I ever need them

Back