URE is kinda pointless to visit anymore

Ive never been to URE, Im excited to go and see what the talk is all about, IMO those who are responssible adults will follow the rules and those childish, ignorant adults will not. The bottom line is People are going to do what ever they want because is not a PAID MEMBERS only club (ie. PARK) and the threat to be kicked out is not there. So with that being said some people dont give a dookie if they follow the rules or not.

Would the FS do anything with the pics? Can they if they want to? Do they want to?

Start a thread on here with pictures of people breaking the rules. Some of them may never see it but some will. For some people, just knowing that they've been caught and people are watching will correct their behavior.

Ive never been to URE, Im excited to go and see what the talk is all about, IMO those who are responssible adults will follow the rules and those childish, ignorant adults will not. The bottom line is People are going to do what ever they want because is not a PAID MEMBERS only club (ie. PARK) and the threat to be kicked out is not there. So with that being said some people dont give a dookie if they follow the rules or not.

You do have to pay to wheel at URE. Make sure you stop by the Outpost for your pass.

Even though you probably won't see a Ranger all day to check it.

Part of the problem is people not knowing the rules. Part of the problem is people not following the rules.

I have tried to educate folks this year about staying on the trail, trail closures, etc. They stared at me then took the illegal bypass. I wish I could shoot them with pepper spray bullets when they pull that stuff.

You do have to pay to wheel at URE. Make sure you stop by the Outpost for your pass.

Even though you probably won't see a Ranger all day to check it.

Part of the problem is people not knowing the rules. Part of the problem is people not following the rules.

I have tried to educate folks this year about staying on the trail, trail closures, etc. They stared at me then took the illegal bypass. I wish I could shoot them with pepper spray bullets when they pull that stuff.

Oh i know you have to pay to get a Pass. what i was reffering to was, if there was a membership and dues type of club.

Actually if you get the tags and info from the vehicle. Like what type of vehicle / what time of day / what they were doing / what trail and the likes and give it to the USFS they can and will take action on that person. I will let Snappy go further if needed.

Back