USPS Shipping Rates

The buyer pays the shipping so I never see it.As much as I hate ebay at times its a necessary evil for me.Outside of maybe the Market place there's no where I can reach as many people as E-bay and I can get more money there than anywhere else,
I get that. I was just thinking if you sold something on here, for instance, but wanted to use ebay to ship it. You would have to create an ad and pay the fees, to use their rate. But might still be worth it.

I get that. I was just thinking if you sold something on here, for instance, but wanted to use ebay to ship it. You would have to create an ad and pay the fees, to use their rate. But might still be worth it.
You can pay me for an item using pay-pal and I can ship it thru pay-pal and still get a discount.My discount is roughly 30% BUT that doesnt include USPS flat rate.I pay the same as everybody else on those.Pay pal will get about 3% for handling your money where as if you use Ebay AND pay-pal your'e gonna lose about 11-13% before its over.Pay-pal takes the shipping fees out of the money in your PP account to cover the shipping.Ebay has changed the way they bill now.Before the % they (Ebay not PP) kept was billed to you once a month
.Its not that way now they take the fees everytime you sell an item.basically pay as you go.I know its the same thing but it "seems" better.My bill has been as much as $1000-$1200 a month before now its $2-$300 a month.This is the only forum I'm still on and I rarely try to sell anything here.My big stuff goes on FBMP and the rest goes on E-bay.

Example.
Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg

Who do you guys use for big, heavy stuff, like a 80 year old 600 lb motor? I tried UPS for a quote online but I don't know enough about what class it would fall under so my quote was hopefully a touch high at $3100 🥺
Check out freight quote.com

Back