Uwharrie January 26 Off Season Workday

Gotta work tomorrow.
Or i would be there.

Myself and two others are heading out now, we will likely be late as the roads are solid ice hear, and I do meen solid ice

Leaving in 10

Huge turn out today! Thanks to all the vol that came out. Sorry CNC guys that i ran out of food.... I will be sure to bring more next time!

Thank you snappy for the food, that hit the spot. Had a good time with the Carolina trailblazers today.

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

We had a great turn out.

So sorry I missed it today guys, I started pretreating parking lots with salt Thursday morn and we did not stop plowing and salting until this morning at 8.

Huge thanks to all that showed up for the workday. We got everything plus done . Thanks for all the clubs that showed up also to work on your trails. That is the hole idea going forward that all clubs will step up and work on their stuff so that was a good thing. Thanks to Snappy for lunch also, it hit the spot. Think my winch got more of a workout than it ever has, but the bobcat went where we needed it because of that so it was well worth it.

Wish we would of gotten some play time in also but hopefully next time.

Thanks again all.

What's the date for next month? Need to ask off work again.

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

I'm down with that

Carolina Trail Blazers had a very productive day, we started off going into sawmill, cleaned out all silt traps that were full(which is a real challenge when there frozen) and recognized which ones needed hay bails. We collected 2 full bags of trash from sawmill and the section of slabpile that we went through by poser rock. We had no hay bails so we decided to not waste any time and head up too Art Lilley and police call trash there also. We stuffed two more trash bags full around the parking area and the soup bowl parking area. We then made our way over to the double parking lot and had some chow, let me tell ya, that stew hit the spot! THanks Snappy! We then had a little time left and police called the double parking lot area and holly craap it was bad. We picked up 5 bags full around that area.

The comradary was excellent and so was the company, we were joined also by Chris(redneck 92) and I believe his name was morgan. Two great guys and thanks for workin your butts off.

If you did not make it you missed out, how many times you ever got to wheel URE with a solid sheet of ice on the trails!!

Back