Uwharrie OHV Trail Map

this revised map is exactly as shaggy said - FANTASTIC. I put it on a thumb drive, took it down to one of the big box office supply places, and got a laminated color copy for like $3 and change. Went out last week, and going again tomorrow(well really today, i guess, thursday) and I couldnt ask for a better map. Easy to read, and the detailers(up/down arrows, cautions, obstacle labels) are just awesome. Thanks for putting this map together.

@7.3 powerhouse, You could play on a few trails, like wolf's den, but if its a crew cab, or long bed... I wouldn't recommend it. Although, I did see a NEW dodge power wagon out there about 2 weeks ago. Just my .02.

it's not too narrow. I've put FS trucks/SUV's through all of the trails. but all of them had at least 33's and some lift. the problem is the breakover angle with a super long wheelbase. if you have stock suspension and 150+" of wheelbaset there's spots even on Falls Dam that you could potentially get high centered if you approached it wrong (straight on). you'll just have to 3-5 point turn sometimes.

I ran my 81 w250 extended cab long bed lifter 8 inches up all of the trails and did fine just make shure you trust your self and know yours and your trucks capability

Is there something you have to do before you go on the trails or is like you show up and can go on any trail you would like. Ive been looking into going since i got my Jeep but cant figure out if you just drive in and go on a trail or if you need a pass. Also where is the trail opening located at?

It is also closed for the winter now, reopens the first of april.

Should not be a difference for our OHV trail system for the map.

Is the high resolution (printable version) of the map up for 2015. Also, did they ever finish lake view trail. I am looking forward to that on my dual sport.

Lake View is a while off from now. Have not even broke ground on it yet unfortunately.

Anyone have info on a 2017 map? I've heard rumors of lake view opening and both Daniel and dickey bell closing but I haven't seen anything to back up any of the claims.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back