Uwharrie on memorial weekend

Jeff B

Thanos was right
Is anyone planing a trip? I will be up with the family fri. evening you'll see me in a old willys :bounce2: :bounce:

nobody goin??

may 26-monday the 28th. We will be there thursday or friday evening

I'll try to make that sounds like alot of nice old rigs

hmmm,might could run up for the day with ole Nellie Belle and ride with old iron instead of all the tj,s I tag along with.Definately going up the last weekend of June.That starts my week of vacation.

sounds like fun common

just confirmed thurs evening will be there. Slackers beware:fuck-you:

more folks more fun!!!:huggy:

We are planning on bringing our rigs on Sunday for the day :driver:

May 28, Memorial day.

I might like to join on Memorial Day at Uwharrie.

Where will you be meeting, what time?

Basic stock 05tj, with a 8k warn winch.

thanks
david

I might like to join on Memorial Day at Uwharrie.
Where will you be meeting, what time?
Basic stock 05tj, with a 8k warn winch.
thanks
david
We will be camping turn up at Haltiwater retreat go past the parking lot the dirt road will finally turn into a trail up the trail a 100 yards or so is where we will be

there is not really an offical meeting place or time we will be up all weekend

I will be there on sat. Never been before and would like to hook up. PM me or let me know who will be there then.

I will be there on sat. Never been before and would like to hook up. PM me or let me know who will be there then.
We will be on Thurs evening you will see my willy OD green with a black cage come up to the camp & introduce your self:beer:

we will be there untill monday morning:bounce2: :beer: :bounce: :beer:

When do oyu guyst hink it will be most cowded, Saturday or Memorial day?
I might come up one of the days and bring a ride-along buddy, if so I'd like to meet up too.

:beer: I would think sat will be more crowded I think allot of folks will be going home on memorial day from a hard weekend of trail riding:beer:

on some of the trails you'll be fine. unless it's raining stay on the easy trails

Back