Uwharrie on memorial weekend

We have a group of two rigs coming from Greenville, NC. The problem is we were LATE getting reservations for camping and with a family it is hard to camp along the trail. Is there anyone that will be camping at either Badin Camp or Arrowhead that will have EXTRA ROOM on their site for two tents? We'll be willing to split the cost or for that matter pay for the site. If you think that room may be available please email me at rkgreg00@earthlink.net

We'd like to come up EARLY Saturday AM and leave on Monday AM.

Thanks!
Rick

We have a group of two rigs coming from Greenville, NC. The problem is we were LATE getting reservations for camping and with a family it is hard to camp along the trail. Is there anyone that will be camping at either Badin Camp or Arrowhead that will have EXTRA ROOM on their site for two tents? We'll be willing to split the cost or for that matter pay for the site. If you think that room may be available please email me at rkgreg00@earthlink.net
We'd like to come up EARLY Saturday AM and leave on Monday AM.
Thanks!
Rick

you have a pm my friend:popcorn:

This is going to be alot of fun :bounce2: :bounce: looking forward to meeting some of ya'll:beer:

I should be there on sunday, with my cj5, another cj5 on rocks, and a wrangler on 46s. We might stay until monday, not sure yet.

ill be there on the 27th and 28th look for me, oh and ill be comming from greenville too
ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j163_bigredishness_NCK_UNF_20April_2007_Pics_Bridgman_HPIM1127.jpg

COOL lookin xj I'll say hi when I see ya:driver:

ill be there on the 27th and 28th look for me, oh and ill be comming from greenville too
ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j163_bigredishness_NCK_UNF_20April_2007_Pics_Bridgman_HPIM1127.jpg

Hey Brigman...I've seen your rig around Greenville...nice looking XJ. I used to be in the NCK club. I'll look for you on Sunday. I'll be with Ryan (from the NCK) and 1 or 2 guys from The Aggressive Krawlers. We are planning "tentatively" to meet at the Outpost by 8:30 on Saturday!

We still need a place to camp! Anyone, anyone? We're bringing firewood, marshmellows....Anyone?:popcorn:

Rick

If you are camping on the trail we should have plenty of room come on!!

hey bridgeman, rick ill be up there too I am bringing one of my friends jeeps up with me as well, we need to get up and go on the trails.
I will be up there Friday pm through Sun pm. Hit me up 704-219-1696\
I will be camping on the trail somewhere, haven't decided where yet but I do know the girls want to be close enough to use the showers in the campsite.

hey bridgeman, rick ill be up there too I am bringing one of my friends jeeps up with me as well, we need to get up and go on the trails.
I will be up there Friday pm through Sun pm. Hit me up 704-219-1696\
I will be camping on the trail somewhere, haven't decided where yet but I do know the girls want to be close enough to use the showers in the campsite.

MIKE! I haven't heard from you in awhile...how are ya? I've seen your rig around town...looks good! Yeah, let's meet up Saturday AM...maybe at the Outpost b/w 8 and 9am. I plan to try and find a site when I first get there...then WHEEL! Looks like there will be a few NCK guys and Aggressive Krawler guys for the ride! Hey, if you find a place for a few extra tents, please let me know! (252)341-6301. THANKS!

Rick

Rick, I will look for you on Sunday as well. Keep an eye out for a red YJ and your old black XJ (with a few new mods).
Steve

Rick, I will look for you on Sunday as well. Keep an eye out for a red YJ and your old black XJ (with a few new mods).
Steve

Will do! Good to hear from you Steve! Glad you are enjoying the XJ. My son REALLY likes the new rig...A little more family like.

See you Sunday on the trails!
Rick

packed & ready to go:bounce2: be sure to wave when you pass by :beer:

Attachments

• power lines otis dellenger 005.jpg
    power lines otis dellenger 005.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 164
  • power lines otis dellenger 009.jpg
    power lines otis dellenger 009.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 199
I guess 3 is good for me glad you said somthing about it I install it when I get there

Brigman, Thomasmagnus, ramitall2
Redman-(David) was able to secure 3 sites at the Hunt Camp for us.

Ryan and I will be there in the AM...

See you guys tomorrow....

Rick

I am gonna ride out there sunday morning for a bit. I should be there around 9.

Back