Uwharrie Spring Run April 30 - May 2, 2010

im heading out there now!see yall out there!

So what hapened to everyone camping together??lol!

Didnt get the new ECm on the dodge in time so gmcjimmy88 I might have to take you up on that tow offer lol,the yota hasnt broke since last year out there but watch just because Im not towing it once since i got my tow rig this will be the weekend.

so I was going to ask if it ok but, I have a Nissan Xterra and am going to be up there the 30 camping in tents and the 1st wheeling. I have stock at tires and as long as it dosnt get slick I can do just about any trail minus danial (sorry trucks not ready for it) but I need some peeps to go with. can I tag along and join a group. I have me and wife and kids. If so where are we meeting up at and what time in the morning.

Please, Please, Please I hate wheeling alone.

Come on man there will be plenty of room for you...plus, we've had a few back out so that leaves even more room!

yeah man im actually meeting a guy from nc4x4 and sellling him some wheels then puttin a wheel cylinder and tie rods on the jeep. needed to be done b4 i wheel neway. i will keep up and hope to see some of yall in the next few weeks.:bounce2:

what time yall meet up at and where at, I am leaving in a few but will have my smart phone so if any one can help with the answer that would be great. Where and when and lets have lots of fun.

Somehting came up, I'm out.

im heading out there now!see yall out there!
So what hapened to everyone camping together??lol!
Didnt get the new ECm on the dodge in time so gmcjimmy88 I might have to take you up on that tow offer lol,the yota hasnt broke since last year out there but watch just because Im not towing it once since i got my tow rig this will be the weekend.

Just let me know. I took the tow burb out on a few trails this morning and it did pretty good. I got a heater hose leaking but that started a few days ago. Anyway just let me know if someone needs a ride. I will at badin lake campground site 33 until Sunday noon time.

So we Had an AWESOME place to camp and WOW the barbeque was GREAT!!Mr. breeze was an awesome host and I cant wait to go back there and campout again for sure glad I was one of the few that actually kept my word and headed out there!

Daniel(eagleswarrior) glad you put this on man that was one of the best times ive had at URE in awhile!

I hate so many people said they were coming and didnt show though especially since he cooked so much but hey it was fine I was eating it for left overs all day!lol!

i got there at 9 this morning and jeeped around till one and only ran into one convoy of wranglers.

where was everyone at all day. i hit every trail

white cherokee on 31s if anyone saw me

I was out on the trails most of the day and did not run into many folks at all. Talked to a few from the pirate group but was about it. Had a good time in the tow burb with the family and then the 4 wheeler later that night. Wish I could have ran across a fe of you guys.

our group left out fron the outpost close to 10 and we started off easy and wound up finnishing up the afternoon doing Daniel.Our night run was RML to Dutch John,up and down the climb and then back to RML and looped around.Luckily,the group got separated and I headed back to the outpost to fuel up and the back to camp(11:30) while the others got lost cutting through wolfs den and didn't get back till after 12.

Anybody concerned about Daniel,no worries.My stock Willys was strapped up over the ledge under my own discretion and to speed things up but Dean on his Tj which is open and on 33s had no issues.

Had a great time. dont know what any of your rigs look like. Sure a bunch of you rolled by camp. we were on RML up on the hill before you get to the right turn to go up to kodak. Pretty crazy weekend, pulled some local boys off the side of the mtn, They were in a 74 cj brakes went out coming down the bypass trail At the first rock ledge before you get to kodak. Good weekend though, hope to do it all again soon.

so what happened to everyone coming out to eat on saturday night???

ALOT of guys reserved plates and didnt show up kinda made it look bad for daniel since he was getting this all planned for us and the guy that cooked the hog was an awesome guy i felt bad he cooked it all and alot of ppl didnt show up would have been nice to know a few days before we had this if you werent coming.

Had a good time out there this weekend...wish we had more come eat with us like was said cause we had alot of food left over and it was GREAT food, and service...the hospitality there is always far beyond expectation...Wade, pinchetaco and bigben it was a blast!! I did happen to make it home safe and ordered new tie rods this morning:D. ...My front right tire is sittin ugly right now and I noticed that just since yesterday and this mornin coming to work my front right tire is ate up and hot as crap...no bueno...so I'm pricing out my SAS right now!! Wade, good to have you this weekend, hope you had a good time your first time out...hope you didn't break too bad!!

^^^^^Pricing out that SAS thats what Im talking bout lol!!!

yeah I told ya it would prob mess that tire up

Had an awesome time out there this weekend too bad it was only a few of us staying at the campsite, and damn that food was good, four plates of food was enough for me. Great time, great people, and awesome food. Gonna go out today and try and get a L/F axle... only thing tho... I sure wish i didnt have such a horrible spotter cause then i wouldnt have any body damages... just kidding... ill go out anytime with you guys

Had a blast guys. I rinsed off the Jeep and parked it out back. I have a spare rear axle that I will be swapping into it in the next couple of weeks! Like everyone else, I wish more people would have showed up for the AWESOME BBQ!!!! At least my rig made it up the hill Friday night! That had to be the highlight of my weekend. The minor carnage the rest of the weekend was to be expected for a first trip out with the exception that I never imagined my rear axle would twist and curl up my spring perches! Had a great time and enjoyed meeting y'all.

wade is was great meeting you man sorry for your troubles on saturday but hey like you said at least you got some good riding in on friday!

Hey pinchetaco awesome meeting you guys man,me and alex were talking on the way home def. glad you guys were there made the weekend great and LOVED watching your taco go up everything!!

Thanks alot for helping me fix my steering box so I could make it home sunday!

So daniel whats next man??

i wont be able to do anything on memorial weekend... gotta go up to kentucky with my ladyfriend... and the weekend before that ill be going to hatfield-mccoy... so ill be busy until june

daniel took lots of pics with my camera im just now putting them on my laptop,ill post them up tomm!

Back