Uwharrie Springfest, April 14th-April 17th

DRaider90

Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering
We are kicking this one off early this year. Usually I don't post the trip info for this on NC4X4 till March. Again as all of our events this is open to everyone and anyone that loves to wheel. We have Jeeps, Dodges, Fords, Chevys, Toyotas, Isuzus, Mitsubishis, Suzukis, etc in our groups year to year.

This year we are trying something different. We will be staying at the Arrowhead Campgrounds AND the Underground House off of River Rd. It gets better! The spots left at the Cabin (Underground House) are FREE!. Donations to cover the cabin fee are accepted but not required. Space at the Cabin is limited. Currently we have 3 indoor spots, plus 2 outdoor spots camping next to the lake/pond left (at the cabin). There is plenty of room at the cabin for campers, trailers, tow rigs etc. PM me if you are interested at staying in the cabin, or outside the cabin next to the lake/pond.

We will also be having group dinners Friday/Saturday (the main days). Friday will be dinner at the Cabin, and Saturday will be dinner at Zeno's Italian. Below is the attendance list. Just copy and paste it in your reply with your name and keep it going like that.

(Currently add 20 to this list from other sites)

ATTENDANCE LIST:
DRaider90 - Dodge Raider
GSRswapandslow - Jeep or Toytoa
Bigben75Ford - Toyota Pickup

if i still have my jeep.....g/f and i will be there, for sure
if i don't have the jeep..we might show up in a yota lol

not sure on lodging yet, she might want to just camp...but i'll ask her about the cabin

Hey Eli I would love to come since i will finally be back in states!Doesnt matter as far as where me and the wife stay(if she wants to go lol)

Count me in. Can't wait to break in the new tires on the Jeep.
Better start saving my money for the trip :D

I'd love to and will plan on coming as long as i can get off from school!!

ATTENDANCE LIST:
DRaider90 - Dodge Raider
TYKIRKY - Jeep

ATTENDANCE LIST:
DRaider90 - Dodge Raider
TYKIRKY - Jeep
08_Sahara16 - Jeep

Updated it with 08 Sahara on there. There will be a couple more spots open at the cabin so we are looking at about 5 inside spots, and 5 camping outside spots. The guy covering the cabin fee backed out, but we won't let that ruin this. So the cabin fee will be falling on me (or my credit card rather), so again donations welcome but its FREE to stay at the cabin if you can't make one.

came down last year with wife and kids but wheeled alone but if i can talk her into going i will hook up with you guys this time. more fun,,,

if i still have my jeep.....g/f and i will be there, for sure
if i don't have the jeep..we might show up in a yota lol

not sure on lodging yet, she might want to just camp...but i'll ask her about the cabin
hmmmmm no camping but i may take the JK up there

Eli,good of you to offer up the spots and covering the costs of the rental.Hopefully everyone will manup and share in the costs.

UWHARRIE SPRINGFEST APRIL14-APRIL17

HOPE TO HAVE ANOTHER GREAT TIME WITH GOOD FOLKS!!

ATTENDANCE LIST:
DRaider90 - Dodge Raider
TYKIRKY - Jeep
08_Sahara16 - Jeep
ROLL-A-JEEP 79CJ5-FREEBIRD

My girlfriend and i will probably be up there Friday sometime. Ill be in my 89 gmc s15 jimmy. Would love to tag along if yall dont mind.

Me and a friend of mine are coming up there that weekend from Columbia SC to do some wheeling. Will be camping along the trail somewhere most likely. I'll look forward to running into you guys. :bounce2: We'll be driving some really odd looking XJ's on full widths.

My girlfriend and i will probably be up there Friday sometime. Ill be in my 89 gmc s15 jimmy. Would love to tag along if yall dont mind.

The more the merrier, you won't be able to miss our oddball group. :driver:

Me and a friend of mine are coming up there that weekend from Columbia SC to do some wheeling. Will be camping along the trail somewhere most likely. I'll look forward to running into you guys. :bounce2: We'll be driving some really odd looking XJ's on full widths.

Will def keep an eye out for ya. :beer:

Well Eli and everyone else looks like Im gonna have to dip out....... said I was going to be at the last workday and military messed that up for me, said I was coming to this and now we have the Air show this weekend and Im going to have to work all weekend at it. sorry guys im out,yall have fun though!

Well Eli and everyone else looks like Im gonna have to dip out....... said I was going to be at the last workday and military messed that up for me, said I was coming to this and now we have the Air show this weekend and Im going to have to work all weekend at it. sorry guys im out,yall have fun though!
That is Darlingtons excuse also:lol:
Eli,we'll see you this weekend

That is Darlingtons excuse also:lol:
Eli,we'll see you this weekend

Doug, you will have to stop by and hang out at the cabin some. Smiley and some of the other gang will be there of course. Here is a map for those showing up to know where we will be at. Our group is split between Arrowhead and the Cabin. Feel free to stop by either one. The cabin is def. worth a stop by if you haven't seen it before.

arrowheadtocabinmap.png

Back