uwharrie sun dec 9...day run

Maybe?

hippies don't work

I'm hoping to be there. I cut the cherokee up last night and just have to get some reinforcements welded in first though.

I'm going to try and make it next week either Sat or Sun. Just got to get my Bumpstops worked out. I don't have a winch yet is that a prob?

You shouldn't need a winch as long as you're wheeling the XJ. I didn't need mine and I'm only on 33's and 4.5" of lift. But if you plan on taking the VW or Vette then you will need alot more than a winch!!! Don't mind my sarcasm, I'm just bored at work and need to entertain my self.

You shouldn't need a winch as long as you're wheeling the XJ. I didn't need mine and I'm only on 33's and 4.5" of lift. But if you plan on taking the VW or Vette then you will need alot more than a winch!!! Don't mind my sarcasm, I'm just bored at work and need to entertain my self.

FUNNY made me laugh, I needed that!!! I'm at work too and bored out of my mind!! :beer:

I will be there grey 2500 Dodge pulling a white Tacoma. Also a few from NCTTORA will be there not sure who will wheel on Sun from that group.

I am planning on being there saturday around 9 for a day run also.

Im planning on going for a day trip saturday too. It will probably just be me and my dad riding with me. He has never come with me off road before, I dont know if he will have fun or hate it. I drive a silver crew can nissan frontier with black wheels. Ill look for you out there.

sat. or sun. for me. not sure yet.

Im planning on going for a day trip saturday too. It will probably just be me and my dad riding with me. He has never come with me off road before, I dont know if he will have fun or hate it. I drive a silver crew can nissan frontier with black wheels. Ill look for you out there.

Sounds good. I will be in a red dodge ram pulling an exo-caged, flat-bed toyota.

Saturday

I'll try to be there by 10am. Dark Blue /Flat Black XJ on fullwidths and 35s

Ill be taking the pics I guess. Im borrowing a super nice nikon SLR and also a nice fujifilm camera, and bringing my point and shoot too. If ya'll see my silver crew cab frontier come say hi, I will try to be at kodak rock when you guys are and take some vid and pics. Ill be at the outpost at 9 then prolly gona cruise up rocky mtn loop, do dutch john then try to find you guys to take pics.
Anyone that mgiht get serive down there call me at 336-456-3929 my name is David. Or try to get me at channel 3 on the CB. Im about to invest in a new camera and am basically making this trip to test a couple out so I need to take alot of pics.

Back