VehiCROSS ?

Yeah I have seen those around. they are pretty quick would not be a bad DD. they look like they might be too bad for a mild off road cruiser

OBX Fisherman said:
Wonder where you would carry the spare for that?! Didn't those have a carbon-fiber uni-body/frame?

Gary

Watch the slideshow. The spare is carried in the rear tailgate/hatch. One of them is sporting a super charger too ! :)
JB

they're not bad little vehicles... they basically carry a trooper drivetrain, which is stout enough for a trooper, much less the lighter vx. power is nice from the 3.5, and i'm sure it's a pretty fun ride with that alpine kit. they sure do look funny though.

OBX Fisherman said:
Wonder where you would carry the spare for that?! Didn't those have a carbon-fiber uni-body/frame?
Just for the record...
That's a 'Big Negatory' on the uni-body... It has a fully boxed steel frame, nose to tail.

As for the spare... Well...
I guess you could always add a roof rack or basket and stow it up there.

One of my friends has a VX with the Alpine Supercharger - and lemme tell ya, that thing will FLAT-OUT SKAT!

But the statistic that most impresses *me* about the VehiCROSS is that it will do a 70-0 stop in 136 feet --- Hell, that's like throwin' the anchor of the USS Nimitz out the back on a short chain! :cool:

Cheers!
Smiley :smokin:

Back