Warrior Welding LLC shop.

WARRIORWELDING

Owner opperator Of WarriorWelding LLC.
I thought I would start a thread about my shop. Mainly inspired by the welding carts and such displayed by others.
This thread will contain tools, add ons and mods done by myself over the years. New stuff added from time to time and an occasional project.

Expect random and most things left untouched in some way or another......

Scratch built shop stool. Everyone needs a prop for the butt.
Was actually a step by step college project I used to teach fabrication at a community college.
IMG_20230320_144638971.jpg

Taught layout, using a jig fixture. Sheet metal layout, breaking with a press brake and using a iron worker for parts making and hole punching.

Shop table. Everyone needs a surface to work on. Been using this for 20 years. It's grown exponentially heavier, but still rolls with one strong fella!
1/4 top, a variety of square tube and 700 lbs casters.
IMG_20230320_144703398.jpg

IMG_20230320_144711277.jpg

Table has pop out inserts for indexable v-blocks.
Also made this work with insertable off set extensions.
I hang random stuff like axles off this end.
IMG_20230320_145813341.jpg
IMG_20230320_150021129.jpg

This afternoons randomness. A 20an fitting on some used water neck material.
Clean clean clean......and expect dirt, lol.

I double pass these due to the used nature of the parent material and the thick vs extremely thin fit up.
IMG_20230320_153621879.jpg

It's still smoking hot.
For the settings folk.
85 percent pen. Vs cleaning 120 hz and 150 amps using foot pedal. AC output. Purple tungsten and a fuppa gas lense with ceramic cup.

Scratch built shop stool. Everyone needs a prop for the butt.
Was actually a step by step college project I used to teach fabrication at a community college.
View attachment 394127
Taught layout, using a jig fixture. Sheet metal layout, breaking with a press brake and using an iron worker for parts making and hole punching.
Good thinking adding the fart holes. Just let ‘em pass right on through

Good thinking adding the fart holes. Just let ‘em pass right on through
I wanted to dimple all of them. School said I done bought enough wish list equipment......
I was around when the fab was started and I wrote most of the course. Initial shop startup was like Christmas.

Shop table. Everyone needs a surface to work on. Been using this for 20 years. It's grown exponentially heavier, but still rolls with one strong fella!
1/4 top, a variety of square tube and 700 lbs casters.
View attachment 394128
View attachment 394129

Well if you didn't have so many clamps and locking pliers it wouldn't be so heavy :flipoff2:

That is a pretty slick setup though.

Duane

I really dig that extension, super slick design.

Well if you didn't have so many clamps and locking pliers it wouldn't be so heavy :flipoff2:

That is a pretty slick setup though.

Duane
Thanks it has evolved as needed. I want to fill out the 11r 's with a few extended versions. I got used to having an abundance building wrecked fire truck bodies back to spec. My table had thirty vice grips and often I'd go rob more. I approach some parts with a lot of clamps and forgo all the tacking step some use. I used to flesh out whole flat beds upside down and then go down to line welding and removing clamps as I went. Prep is longer but the weld time and steps are less in the end.

I really dig that extension, super slick design.
You'll find I often "Bob Ross" my way through. Little smudge of this, smear that, and a knife blade of this..........wolla! A tree!

Thanks for the compliment.

Drew is amazing and too humble to boast, so I'll do a little FOR him.

He's fixed my dumptruck, added jacks to my new trailer, mirrored the factory spare mount on my trailer, and loads of other things that add up to a HUGE effort that he just see's as "little stuff" but mean a great deal to those he helps.

Just a SINGLE example of this mans skills from MY perspective. I added high rise fenders to my Jeep, and that made my white knuckle sliders too long up front. I told Drew what I needed and he said to come by and he'd do it WHILE I WAITED!!! :eek:

What makes this even more amazing, is that right after he got started I got a call from my grader and needed to go all the way back to Wallburg (from Drews shop) and see what the grader was looking at to make a decision RIGHT THEN. Well I drove the Jeep to Drew's :gtfo:
This didn't phase Drew one bit. He handed me the keys to his ranger and said "go take care of it"
I was shocked! His generosity is only matched by his skill and humility. Anyway...here's what I DID capture that day:

20180630_093315.jpg
20180630_093317.jpg
20180630_093320.jpg
20180727_120356.jpg
20180727_120405.jpg
20180727_120939.jpg
20180727_121116.jpg
20180727_123253.jpg
20180727_124451.jpg
20180727_124457.jpg
20180727_132536.jpg
20180727_154219.jpg
20180727_154223.jpg
20180727_160611.jpg
20180727_160857.jpg

^^^ On that same note, he’s bailed me out of a few jams professionally, to keep my production rolling. Welding up Stainless, industrial, double walled/pressurized tanks. Identifying problems I didn’t even know I had. The consummate professional, and absolutely top notch work. A couple weeks ago he was in, and the only access he had was a port hole to climb in to a confined space (small tank), on an 80* day. Really can not say enough good about the man or his business.

C60E4C75-6988-4871-82D4-47BEC42DAD98.jpeg

Drew is amazing and too humble to boast, so I'll do a little FOR him.

He's fixed my dumptruck, added jacks to my new trailer, mirrored the factory spare mount on my trailer, and loads of other things that add up to a HUGE effort that he just see's as "little stuff" but mean a great deal to those he helps.

Just a SINGLE example of this mans skills from MY perspective. I added high rise fenders to my Jeep, and that made my white knuckle sliders too long up front. I told Drew what I needed and he said to come by and he'd do it WHILE I WAITED!!! :eek:

What makes this even more amazing, is that right after he got started I got a call from my grader and needed to go all the way back to Wallburg (from Drews shop) and see what the grader was looking at to make a decision RIGHT THEN. Well I drove the Jeep to Drew's :gtfo:
This didn't phase Drew one bit. He handed me the keys to his ranger and said "go take care of it"
I was shocked! His generosity is only matched by his skill and humility. Anyway...here's what I DID capture that day:

View attachment 394215View attachment 394216View attachment 394217View attachment 394220View attachment 394221View attachment 394223View attachment 394224View attachment 394225View attachment 394226View attachment 394227View attachment 394228View attachment 394229View attachment 394230View attachment 394231View attachment 394232
That's been a few moons ago! You knocked them off yet? 😂

^^^ On that same note, he’s bailed me out of a few jams professionally, to keep my production rolling. Welding up Stainless, industrial, double walled/pressurized tanks. Identifying problems I didn’t even know I had. The consummate professional, and absolutely top notch work. A couple weeks ago he was in, and the only access he had was a port hole to climb in to a confined space (small tank), on an 80* day. Really can not say enough good about the man or his business.

View attachment 394234
At least it wasn't July. I'd be hard boiled!

He made my Peter longer...... literally. Couldn't ask for a better fabricator or person to do work for you.
Stuck anything on that hitch yet?

I'll jump om this train. Great fabricator and an even better dude.

Props to Drew for fixing a 2021 1500 Silverado that no one wanted to touch. Fair price and he will get any work I can through his way.
Thanks fella. Nothin some sparks couldn't fix!
Hope the burger was good. It's usually a decent little restaurant.

Gotta give @Chris_Keziah a shout out for the referral. Thanks fella!

Last edited:
Any in process pictures of that genny box? That table is bad ass.

Any in process pictures of that genny box? That table is bad ass.
He post d some on his facespace with a gracious review!

He post d some on his facespace with a gracious review!
Yes a saw a couple it looked awesome. I was just curious if you have any of it off. Food for thought. When you build something like that get pictures of it from different angles to show off your skills.

Back