We started something

788EF9FD-C5F1-49AB-8EDA-2054AE4FCAD3.jpeg
Mom and babies doing good today
6 boys
3 girls

KuneKune/ Potbelly mix piglets ready for new homes as pets or whatever you decide you want to do with them . These pigs will average between 100-250 lbs full grown. All boars will be castrated within the next couple weeks unless you let me know otherwise before pickup. There are 14 shown but we have 15 one gilt did not cooperate for pictures.

3BBF5323-090D-4FE8-8DDA-BEE1A1557221.jpeg
BE65F582-6265-47BF-836C-24A4C29EFC9C.jpeg

Downsizing my ducks
There are 3 Peking ducks 1 drake 2 hens
1 Indian runner drake
1 Blue Swedish drake
2 khaki Campbell hens
8 Cayuga mix 3 drake 5 hens

They all go as a group $150
F23B0A1E-36E2-4EDC-B677-3D06EF8764A1.jpeg

KuneKune/ Potbelly mix piglets ready for new homes as pets or whatever you decide you want to do with them . These pigs will average between 100-250 lbs full grown. All boars will be castrated within the next couple weeks unless you let me know otherwise before pickup. There are 14 shown but we have 15 one gilt did not cooperate for pictures.

View attachment 302437 View attachment 302436
Oyster roast?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Um, that's OK....

ATTENTION!

When purchasing an animal please do as much research as you can before committing to the responsibility of caring for that animal especially if you have never owned that particular species. I know baby animals are cute but that is not a reason to buy an animal. There is a lot of responsibility that goes into owning a farm animal and all other animals. These are not your everyday pets and not every veterinarian sees farm animals.
Ask questions, research ( don’t just read up on it visit a farm to see what it might be like talk to the farmer), get prepared and then, if it is what you want, be ready to take on that responsibility. Buy the animal not but not before you understand all that is involved because you will set yourself and the animal up for failure. Make sure you are set up for success!

I sell bull calves to whoever is willing to take them because they aren’t worth much, and I deal with a lot of people either getting upset with me because it dies after a week or calling me with a bunch of questions they should be asking a vet. I never understand why someone would take on something like raising livestock without tons of research first. I would take the bulls to the sale barn but after the fees I’m practically giving them away.

I sell bull calves to whoever is willing to take them because they aren’t worth much, and I deal with a lot of people either getting upset with me because it dies after a week or calling me with a bunch of questions they should be asking a vet. I never understand why someone would take on something like raising livestock without tons of research first. I would take the bulls to the sale barn but after the fees I’m practically giving them away.

You need to give them a good mobile vet's info to go along with the sale...

I just went through this with two of my goats. The people had them at their farm location which is apparently not close to their home and within 10 hrs one died and the other the next week. Of course it’s my fault because I raised them first so that has to be it right‍♀️
I gave money back for the first one but not for the second. Made me mad be they left here healthy

Our senior Tom is about 2 yrs.
Our senior hen is 2 yrs.
the others are still under a yr.
Are you planning to hatch and raise poults from them, or just like having them around?

Back