What are you binge watching?

VortecJeep

Powered by Uranium-235
Still healing up from my 3rd back surgery, though at least I am back at work finally.
The wife and I have been watching Supernatural, and I’ve been watching Star Wars The Clone Wars.
So what are you binge watching?

If you have Amazon Prime, I suggest Orphan Black. Tatiana Maslany will blow you away with her acting abilities....plus, she's hot and it's a damn good show!

If you have Amazon Prime, I suggest Orphan Black. Tatiana Maslany will blow you away with her acting abilities....plus, she's hot and it's a damn good show!

That show was really good for a sci-fi series, I'm sad it's over.

Also Peaky Blinders, which is amazing.

I'm not going to list what I've been watching, because it would expose me as a horrible nerd. Because that was apparently not already how I'm perceived. :p

Last edited:
The Ranch is the most recent one I've watched. A few that I've watched are the marvel series (dare devil, jessica Jones, etc) on netflix, Man in the high Castle, Game of thrones, Westworld, the 100, the crown.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Westworld, That 70s Show, Queen of the South, Six, Game of Thrones (if you haven't seen it).

Definitely The Ranch, Longmire, Santa Clarita, The 100, 3% is pretty good, Orange is the New Black, Wentworth, Sense8, The Ozarks, and if you have Hulu...The Handmaid's Tale. They have some other Hulu Originals like Netflix has their own shows. I try to find stuff that has at least two seasons so I don't get invested in it and then there's no more to watch.

Just finished shooter. Suggest Hell on Wheels, Blacklist, Valor, Nazi Mega Weapons, war machine, Patton

Justified is one of my favorite shows ever.

The ending was both surprising and satisfying. And that shootout with the quick draw creep in the final season was superb. It's one of the few TV shows that I plan on watching again.

I watched the first couple of season of Hell on Wheels. Stopped watching a little after he shot Common, because I was told the show ended poorly.

Justified is one of my favorite shows ever.

The ending was both surprising and satisfying. And that shootout with the quick draw creep in the final season was superb. It's one of the few TV shows that I plan on watching again.

I watched the first couple of season of Hell on Wheels. Stopped watching a little after he shot Common, because I was told the show ended poorly.
I despise the last 30 seconds of hell on wheels, but the rest of the show is great.

I really want to watch this show but I'm having a hard time finding it. Where would one watch it?

I also have the same feeling with westworld. I would love to watch it but don't have HBO. Any other way to watch it?

There's a Canadian show that is supposedly coming to Hulu. It's called Letterkenny. You can watch parts of it on YouTube. Pretty dang funny.

Back