What are you binge watching?

Because of my two year old daughter - Oddbods on Netflix.

WAY better than those little yellow minions.

I actually enjoy it. The little red guy reminds me of myself.

Because of my two year old daughter - Oddbods on Netflix.

WAY better than those little yellow minions.

I actually enjoy it. The little red guy reminds me of myself.

My little boy loves this show. “Little monsters” he calls it. I’m quickly growing tired of seeing it LOL

If you have Amazon Prime, I suggest Orphan Black.
Awesome show, I still need to watch the newest season that just came to Prime. Is it the last season of it or will there be another?

Definitely The Ranch, Santa Clarita, Wentworth, The Ozarks,
:rockon:

Shameless,
:rockon:
Favorite show as a kid and first thing I binged once I got Netflix a few years ago.

Some others you may want to check out as well as the ones I quoted above are all the Netflix Marvel shows (they are much more gritty and dark than the movies), a show from BBC called Luther staring Edris Elba (detective series, again very dark and gritty), Sherlock (this will eat up a large amount of time since each episode is really more of a movie at 1.5 hours long), Burn Notice, and Ashe vs the Evil Dead. There are more but these just really stuck out in mind.

@superman27344 I believe there are 5 seasons of OB. The last one is pretty crazy...lots of shit goes down!

I was caught up in..... Ozark, Stranger Things, BloodLine, The OA, Vice Principals (Danny McBride), American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, 13 Reasons Why, Dexter, Making a Murder, Goliath, The Americans, Mad Dogs....... I travel a lot so while on flights I watch show's.

Whatever is on NickJr

Anything with Danny McBride is going to be hilarious!

Back