what beer are you drinking?

20180912_185622.jpg

Oh, I get it now... FML. :lol: Pretty clever. :rolleyes:
IMG_20180922_140251306_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
That's my favorite one but I'm always looking for others to try... What do you like better?

To be fair, I was expecting/hoping for a pumpkin beer but a lot of these fall seasonal "pumpkin" beers actually contain no pumpkin. I found this one to be harsh on the taste buds. It took me a while to finish the sixer. I'm starting to think I just don't like spiced beer in general.

To be fair, I was expecting/hoping for a pumpkin beer but a lot of these fall seasonal "pumpkin" beers actually contain no pumpkin. I found this one to be harsh on the taste buds. It took me a while to finish the sixer. I'm starting to think I just don't like spiced beer in general.

Haha, true. There's no pumpkin in it. I've not had a Big Boss beer I didn't like. The 'Autumn' ale they put out (not sure if they did that this year) is *really* good. I'm hoping to find some this weekend at their setup in DTR for Wide Open Bluegrass.

I've avoided all the pumpkin stuff I've seen at the store, trying to hold off until next week, at least. :lol: I can't remember what I have tried and liked or not, anyway. I did pick up a Sierra Nevada 12 of Octoberfest and the Autumn sampler.

15380932189072024424864.jpg

Back