what beer are you drinking?

Founders breakfast stout.

IMAG0414.jpg
Picked a sixer of these up on way home tonight, diggin'em!

View attachment 150820 Picked a sixer of these up on way home tonight, diggin'em!
Tapped my latest home brew. A pale ale. Once again, rather tasty. Going to brew an ESB tomorrow.
Damn right man! I'm really diggin the IPA's. Dog Fish Head is my fav so far followed by Red Hook Long Hammer.

Last edited:
This thread sucks....I havent had a beer in 3 months...I ant to drink one of everything on here.

I ran across the Southern Tier Creme brulee at total wine over the weekend. that was really good.

Funny you mention that...guy that works for me was in high point last weekend. A shop up there apparently releases a case once every couple of months. He saw them setting it out, and knew I loved that beer...he bought me everything they had, and here's what I have left this morning...trying to pace myself.image.jpg

New Belgium is canning a variety pack. Handy for camping.

Funny you mention that...guy that works for me was in high point last weekend. A shop up there apparently releases a case once every couple of months. He saw them setting it out, and knew I loved that beer...he bought me everything they had, and here's what I have left this morning...trying to pace myself.View attachment 151964

i didnt know it wasnt readily available.. i'll go back and grab a couple.

Back