what beer are you drinking?

Tried a Samuel Adams Cherry Chocolate Bock on Thanksgiving Day. That was tasty, just like a cordial.

I think I need to hit up Total Wine (or the Cameron Village HT) for some variety... I like The Saranac winter sampler but North Hills Teeter is getting repetitive.

aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_17_syry2e4e.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Barrel Trolley IPA
Sierra Nevada Winter Hop Ale
Red Hook Long Hammer IPA
Shiner Cheer

Thats all for tonight

Grabbed a 4 pack of Guinness can tonight and as I was walking to the register the bottom of the carton opened up. All 4 cans hit the floor and one EXPLODES with the sound of a small firearm. People were poking their heads out around the corners of the aisles looking for what the noise was. It was sad to see the beer all over the floor. :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387252743.808820.jpg

Lone Rider-Shotgun Betty for my "first beer" on my 21st last Wednesday. Had a couple more but this was def a very good beer. Also had a Triple C- Up All Night which was awesome, made even better that is was local from Charlotte.

Had some Shiner Bock, Kona Pipeline Porter, a Shiner Family Pack, Natty Green Brown Ale, and one other last weekend at my buddy's house. I like the Shiner Lager, it was gooood.

Founders breakfast stout. And had a few belles double cream stouts before this. Needless to say I'm enjoying my vacation.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Gizmo's newly released Boiler Room Black IPA is pretty awesome at 7.something? ABV. Think it is 7.4? Snagged a growler for new years yesterday. Unlike any beer I've had yet. Stout / IPA mix.
Got word of a few local Wiskey Oak Barrel Barleys ferminting at the moment I look forward to.

^^^ Pretty common practice among Breweries this time of year...^^^

Big Boss has 2
Gizmo's 1
Lonerider had a couple going last year, I'd say they have something happening as well? Haven't been by there lately.

Of course, helps being a "nerd" with connections to get a taste... I'm a die-hard and frequent "intern" when I get the chance. Unfortunately not so much lately though for my personal work has exploded...

El, batched a Xmas beer at Lonerider last year that was a real treat. I wonder if he's got one going again this year??? I forgot about that.

Speaking, is there any local nerds to RDU on here???

I got a few different ones for Christmas. I drank the Sam Adams new world trippel last night, it was pretty good for my first Belgian style beer.
IMG_20131225_122202.jpg

Breckenridge Vannilla Porter, another good one.

Had an Olde Mecklenburg Brewery Copper Amber Ale tonight. Was pretty good

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Regrettably... tonight... Just some cheapo bud lights. The struggle is real folks.

^^^ Pretty common practice among Breweries this time of year...^^^

Big Boss has 2
Gizmo's 1
Lonerider had a couple going last year, I'd say they have something happening as well? Haven't been by there lately.

Of course, helps being a "nerd" with connections to get a taste... I'm a die-hard and frequent "intern" when I get the chance. Unfortunately not so much lately though for my personal work has exploded...

El, batched a Xmas beer at Lonerider last year that was a real treat. I wonder if he's got one going again this year??? I forgot about that.

Speaking, is there any local nerds to RDU on here???

Sorry I wasn't more clear...
I'm a big fan of whiskey cask aged beers.
Didn't know anyone local was in the game.

Btw drinking a Roth - Foe Hammer
Not my normal style but it was a gift from a friend and it's good.

Back