What cha listening to?

litte bit of floyd, some nin, some honeywagon(a bluegrass band that redoes blink 182 songs), Steve Earle, lots of hank williams(jr and sr), DAC(david allen coe!), some big tymers, metallica and lots more bluegrass!

I love all kinds of music, depends on the mood im in to what i like to listen too. When im wheeling, its gotta be some some type of bluegrass or hard rock.....when im hanging out with the mustang buds it has to be hard rock(i mean what else can u practice launches too :) )....when i wanna think i listen to some floyd and more bluegrass....and finally when i go out at night its usually some type of rock or big tymers stuff.....yeah im wierd.......i know.

Josh

Flatt and Scruggs, Oh Brother Where art Tho Soundtrack, BB King, Cake, BT, Cowboy Mouth, Macy Gray, The Bosstones, Oakenfold, Gorrilaz, Leonard Cohen, and a couple of houseish tracks laid by waaay ex-WKNC DJ David Thompson (water skiing buddy that moved to Tx). Bunch more... MP3 CD until I can get my linux box back online (in the process of unpacking from a move).

J

Back