What cha listening to?

Yahoo Launch Cast.. it constantly rotates.. went from The Chemical brothers to Billy Joel, to Jim Croce, Kenny Wayne Shepard, then the Eagles, then Rammstein, now the Black Crowes, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc....

Yeha, my musical tastes vary more than Oprah and Anna Nicole's weight.

a mix of Rage Against The Machine, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Soulive, Simon and Garfunkle, Phish, and some other random blue grass, jazz, and rock

Fess Parker
Daveyyyyyyy Davey Crockett, king of the wild frontierrrrrrrr.

JB

NWA for the last hour or so. Gotta go sight in a turkey gun after work so I gotta get pumped.

In the changer I usually keep P.O.D. Linkin Park, Van Halen 1984, Def Lepard Hysteria, and Jay Z

No goat ropin....lest my drums bleed

XM

Right now it's Postal Service.

Fawk that Top 20 channel. Might as well be FM. Just play the same stuff over and over and over and..... ;)

XMU right now.

mp3 disc which contains folders for darude, david allan coe, dispatch, old crow medicine show, the band, and widespread panic.

Mostly classic rock. Some newer rock. Mostly LED ZEPPELIN!!!!!!!!!!

No country or rap shalt be played throust my speakers!

<--------- Oh, yeah, this guy sometimes.

saf-t scissors said:
Fawk that Top 20 channel. Might as well be FM. Just play the same stuff over and over and over and..... ;)

XMU right now.

That is just what I was listening to at the moment, but I normally am listening to one of the rock, or country channels, if I am not listening to O&A on Channel 200 Something.

2KFLEXJ said:
Underoath, Taking Back Sunday, Foghat, Big Tymers, and a lil Garth.-steve

YES underoath is the ish. I love their cd, Anberlin, the necessary, the used, from first to last, atreyu
Nothing like underoath rattling your car with your subs on to make a warm spring day that much better

A mix a friend of mine made to get amped to go surfing...right now it's Queens of the Stone Age

does anyone here like squad five-o? they're good for a newer band. i like all southern rock and some lighter new stuff from some locals like the stuff at these websites --- www.thejohnmark.com www.andysquyres.com www.markmathis.net and www.waterdeep.com :Rockon: (actually waterdeep isn't local but the rest of those guys are from in and around the charlotte area :D)

Back