What Do You Weigh?

NC_Mog

Eurotrash Driver
Rolled Kermit on the scales at the local landfill with myself, my trail buddy, and a 1/3 tank of diesel...8020 lb! :eek: So that means fully decked for the trail it is running around 8400 lb.

My YJ set for trail with no warm bodies in it, 3700#'s

Guessing the Commando is gonna be about 4200#'s

loaded, about 6k. i dont really see it getting any lighter either.

Duane

Last year when I had the flatbed, with my street tires, steel wheels, and no spare I weighed about 3600 lbs. Taking off the flatbed took off about 200 lbs I would say, but with the IROK's and a fullsize spare it will probably still weigh in between 3400-3600 trail ready.

I might ask my teacher if I can put it on the scales at school, if not, the dump would be a good place to go I guess.

4130 without me - previously. as it sits in the garage right now, around 3000, but we still are adding tubing back. The diet is going well.

Those 6-way Crown Victoria seats I had were over 100#'s for the pair!

Just rolled mine off the scales lastnight at my old job, 3360 lb. I knew it was not going to weigh a lot but I did not think it was going to be that light. It is an 85' toyota p/u with 4 inch lift and 33's and half a tank of gas.

NC_Mog said:
Rolled Kermit on the scales at the local landfill with myself, my trail buddy, and a 1/3 tank of diesel...8020 lb! :eek: So that means fully decked for the trail it is running around 8400 lb.

Damn - Your trail rig weighs twice as much as my tow rig! Yeah, it's a 1/2 ton, but then my little YJ isn't exactly a heavy hitter either.

i'm guessing i'll be around 6k. a large chunk of mine is unsprung weight.

My 85 K10 weighs 4660 with about 9 gallons of gasoline, no spare, no equipment at all. Has 33x12.5" Radial M/Ts, steel wheels, 1/2 ton running gear, Warn Classic front bumper, and Warn 8274-50 winch, custom rear bumper.

With me and fuel well over 5000 lbs, the plate is good for 4000 haha :D

The Colorado, I have no idea, but it can't be much as its basically a base model with an appearance package, 4 cylinder and 5 speed. I would guess around 3300 or so?

Back