What Have You Done To Your Rig Lately???

doubleup

Been wanting to do a roll cage and finally had time to get it done! Hope you like it, I think it turned out pretty good.
ai924.photobucket.com_albums_ad81_doubleup4691_5copy.jpg

ai924.photobucket.com_albums_ad81_doubleup4691_4copy.jpg

ai924.photobucket.com_albums_ad81_doubleup4691_3copy.jpg

Some cosmetic surgery on the front P-side fender.
with a hammer, mallet, and crowbar.

before (5 months ago)

Attachments

• jeep1stday.jpg
    jeep1stday.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 641
today

Attachments

• new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 637
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 657
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 632
I went and said hello to mine for the first time in 7 months. I told her to be patient and my brother in law asked why it was a her. I said anything I spent this much money on and treated this badly must surely be female.

:lol::lol:^^^^:lol::lol:

No pics but I upgraded to some 36" tsl's, installed a rear suckdown winch, and just picked up a new front axle for this winters upgrades.

i rebuilt a leaf pack on my 99. nothing fancy but shes drivable again now :D

New(to me) windshield, cracked but better than what was there.
New Bikini top thanks to 89wrangler
Fixed my winch control
Instaled some hood latches, no more strap or tie wraps to hold it down
loaded and ready for Harlan

Hauler:
Flushed coolant new antifreeze
Changed oil & filter
Replaced ends on battery cables, cleaned everything and no-oxed them
upgraded to a yellow top battery and a Duralast 700cca, starts much better now. Lights brighter, winshield wipers move, before just wasn't getting much juice.
Check PSI in all tires
Got a spare(had a blow out last time)
Ready to drive to Harlan

Picked up the tool box on the left a few days ago.. made time to put it in.. I think it came out very workable. Compared to the old box I have 3x the drawers and they actually slide.. non roller boxes are only good for occasional use and being in the back of my Jeep, they didn't last six months before the drawers were falling out.. now most of my less frequently used tools are organized... Well at least the ones I carry in my Jeep.. can't say that about the ones that stay at the shop yet. Oh and yes they are bolted down securely.

IMG_20170927_032019569.jpg

Somebody needs to rename this thread "Jesus" because it just rose from the dead....how did you find a 7 year old thread?!

Also, there's a 50 or 60 page long CURRENT thread about "what did you do to your rig today" elsewhere on the forum. Just saying.

Well crap... I just now looked at the time stamps... I guess that's what I get for using the search function instead of going & finding it myself.

You have to make sure you click the most recent tab on advanced search, if not it will bring some old ass shit back to life.
upload_2017-9-27_8-34-40.png

Got my new wheels and tires on today. Pro Comp Rock Crawler Series 51 Steel Wheels, and Mickey Thompson LT305/70R16 Tire, BAJA ATZP3.
20171106_124142_zpsgeljpibg.jpg
20171106_124158_zps3mbqzgb2.jpg
20171106_124205_zps9mms29kl.jpg
20171106_124219_zpspcypjt2a.jpg
20171106_124228_zps7cpeyqek.jpg

Somebody needs to rename this thread "Jesus" because it just rose from the dead....how did you find a 7 year old thread?!

Also, there's a 50 or 60 page long CURRENT thread about "what did you do to your rig today" elsewhere on the forum. Just saying.

Back