what kind of auto insurance?

I was paying roughly $1600 per 6 months with progressive. Switched to Geico and it dropped to $11xx per 6 months. Now with NC Farm Bureau I'm $5xx per 6 months.

$1000 a year for how many cars, and what are they?

$1000 a year for how many cars, and what are they?

An 05 2wd Silverado, an 08 Charger (not a Hemi), and a 00 Grand Cherokee. Full collision, comp, and liability on the Silverado and Charger, liability only on the WJ. The prices from Progressive and Geico had an 89 S-10 Blazer and 03 Accord in place of the WJ and Charger, but still carried 3 cars, had the Silvy all along.

Collision deductible is $500, other than collision (comprehensive) is $100.

I just paid it last week, was $557.58 for 6 months.

I even had an at fault accident a few months back. I fixed my truck myself for less than $500 that I paid out of pocket, mainly the front bumper bar and brackets. The other car had $2k in damages which my insurance covered. My rates did not rise a nickle due to the accident, and (obviously) I wasn't dropped.

Liberty mutual
my payment is 375/6 ,months on:
07 f250
05Expedition
65 mustang
77 k10
85 Toyota land cruiser *wink wink nod nod*
00 Mustang GT

full coverage on everything and 1000 deductibles.

That's fine and dandy, but Erie will drop you like a hot potato if you have an accident.
My wife and I have been with Erie for many years through about 3 accidents and several tickets, didn't drop us and the premium never went up due to violations. USAA was the next best but never even came close to our Erie policy for the money.

What kind of auto insurance are you looking for? There a plenty of auto insurance terms in different insurance companies.

hey guys im shopping for new auto insurance allstate is trying to screw me over. just wanting to see what everybody had and how they liked them???

1)I’m insured under the AARP Hartford- have bundled the auto and home insurance which makes it more affordable- and the rates are locked in for a year so I don’t have to worry about unexpected hikes.

Last edited:
thanks guys for all the input i went with state farm which seems to be a good choice so far but to early to tell.

Back