What shouldn’t I put in the microwave???

Grape races are fun, grapefruit on high=no more microwave, cockroaches tend to survive for 5 minutes on high.

Saw the show Street Science today and they were doing this. Add incandescent lightbulb to your list.

The coolest one they did was a lit match with a glass over it.

For the finale you should do about a pound of tannerite :D

Well don't take it apart. The capacitor in there will have enough juice to do some serious damage to a person. And if it does go to pieces same thing applies for cleaning up the pieces. Don't you or your kids get zapped.

Well don't take it apart. The capacitor in there will have enough juice to do some serious damage to a person. And if it does go to pieces same thing applies for cleaning up the pieces. Don't you or your kids get zapped.
One of my teachers got killed this way when I was in middle school. He was messing around in the back of a microwave at home. Not sure what he was doing. Rumor has it he was trying to change a fuse. This was late 80’s early 90’s. I never knew you could change a microwave fuse, but maybe back then. Somebody came home and found him in the floor dead.

Not gonna say cats!
Not gonna say cats!
Not gonna say cats!
Not gonna say cats!
Not gonna say cats!
Not gonna say cats!

So, eating breakfast this morning...my 5 year old says "I need to warm my eggs up some" and carries his plate into the pantry, cranks up the microwave, 5 seconds later ding!, out he comes and says "it warmed my fork up alot!"
The wife and I just stare at each other speechless :lol: :popcorn:

preparations are being made

6A2C7599-B2DB-4CA3-B963-137103585D48.jpeg

711C7D74-73E5-442B-A188-FC883649DE06.jpeg

Gremlins. No wait, you should if necessary.

How bout just don't get the Mogwai wet to begin with.

Back