What the F*#%

Agian flaming peoples' shit, disappointing....more so when it has more "offroad" stuff than some of the "flamers" have on their junk... :confused:

CasterTroyFourth....Diamond plate is :gay: [/QUOTE said:
Uh-oh.. :p

Guess I'm building the Christopher Lowell-mobile then...

CasterTroy Third...he MAY be able to recover 20 different rigs from situations said:
im the only person out of my friends of 4wheelers that drives a jeep, the rest have full size trucks two being bronco's as talll as day and one having offset rims that shove his 14.5 boggers 5inches further out and he makes it through URE, sure he takes more precautions more than most but why would you go wheeling with a rig thats overly built to the point that you dont even have to think. just drive on the road with a roadster if you want to do that.

MR. GADGET said:
So, You all want to judge people. I think there are a few others that need to be judged. I will not be the one to do the judging, its not for me.
I don't think this site is for anything other then friends to get together, talk and maybe learn more about the sport. You learn anything about flaming this person? You able to help the sport? I think that sometimes its makes us look like a bunch of hard headed rednecks that do no good. I know some of us use this sport to help others like in the snow or other storms. I know the CNC 4x4 club does.
He or she has a 4x4 thats cool.
Some of you may make money selling stuff for the rig or building stuff like the rock rails and so on.
People don't need to flame people like this.
Does the size of the tire make you a better wheeler, No.
Stickers tell if you can wheel, No.
Think about it, if you need help on the trail and he or she is there would you treat this person the same way or take the help you need?
I have been knocked for my rig and it does me fine for what I want and need.
I could have gotten any rig I wanted or just built it from the ground up.
It has also fixed some of you on the trail.
So next time think about what you are saying.
If you will not say it to their face it is better not said.
JON

who are you? and what happend to humor? those pics have me gigglin like a school girl!

to the original argument. no tire size doesnt matter, and no stickers dont mean u can wheel. but when u obiously try to look as though u do flaming should be allowed. it is easy to tell he hasnt been anywhere because there is no damage on the body, paint is scratch free and fresh. 875 inches of lift for no reason is an obvious sign there is no wheelin involved. to further strengthen my case: yellow axles? 2 steering stabilizers for 33's? 2 lisc plates that say fourwheeler on the front? 11 lights on the front? 84 stickers (i counted)? AND mud flaps? yeah i would say thats a poser.

Thats a BIG 10-4 on the laughin like hell. This thread is out of control. Hey but I'm going to make my whole rear floor out of DIAMOND PLATE. So I guess my ride will be :gay: too. Some people need to get a sense of HUMOR....... :flipoff2:

Rich said:
Uh-oh.. :p

Guess I'm building the Christopher Lowell-mobile then...

You're putting special diamond plate frames around your toyota lettering too? :eek:

Wow..I just thought it was something to snicker at.....not something to divide a freakin nation over :rolleyes: Put on your big girl panties and just say "no!" to political correctness for heavens sake

ALRIGHT ...... THAT"S IT ! I'm getting a diamond plate key fob now so I can hang with you guys........ HAPPY ! :D

JB

stone said:
who are you? and what happend to humor? those pics have me gigglin like a school girl!

to the original argument. no tire size doesnt matter, and no stickers dont mean u can wheel. but when u obiously try to look as though u do flaming should be allowed. it is easy to tell he hasnt been anywhere because there is no damage on the body, paint is scratch free and fresh. 875 inches of lift for no reason is an obvious sign there is no wheelin involved. to further strengthen my case: yellow axles? 2 steering stabilizers for 33's? 2 lisc plates that say fourwheeler on the front? 11 lights on the front? 84 stickers (i counted)? AND mud flaps? yeah i would say thats a poser.

You have a buggy and don't compete....what's that make you? J/K I couldn't help it...lol

It looks like he drove it through a JC Whitney catalog with the crap magnet on...

..but, hey, to each his own. But, for God's sake, have a sense of humor about it.

And to anyone who doesn't think I can take ribbing when it comes to my jeep, please see my username. I would rather call it ugly and a POS BEFORE anyone else gets the chance. :flipoff2:

Rockeater said:
ALRIGHT ...... THAT"S IT ! I'm getting a diamond plate key fob now so I can hang with you guys........ HAPPY ! :D

JB

Your step bars already qualify you.. :flipoff2:

Rich "Gonna-give-you-shit-about-those-till-ya-get-sliders" Q.

Rich said:
Your step bars already qualify you.. :flipoff2:

Rich "Gonna-give-you-shit-about-those-till-ya-get-sliders" Q.

:lol: No any GOOD fabricators ? :lol:
My nerf bars/steps are what broke the last big piece of rock off of Kodak. :D
Anybody want to quote me on some sliders ?

JB

CasterTroy said:
I heard Smitty makes a good chrome tube step :D

That's what I got !!! :lol: I actually have sliders, they're just above the chrome tube step. I need the tube steps to step on to get in the dang Jeep. :)

JB

CasterTroy said:
I heard Smitty makes a good chrome tube step :D

Here's a couple pics of the slider and chrome tube step. Sorry pica ae kinda small.

johntn_1.jpg

JB_Kodak.jpg

JB

BIGWOODY said:
You have a buggy and don't compete....what's that make you? J/K I couldn't help it...lol
a trail rider. but we all know i am a big flamer cause i dont have the stones to compete :flipoff2:

I saw this thing at Forsythtech and made a joke about it one day at lunch and michael said he knew the guy and told me about what he had made for the guy and all the stuff he had done to it. I think its ok to laugh about it because we all know better. This guy obviously thinks it cool although we know all the stuff he has done is pointless he thinks its awesome. Its like lowered cars with the wheels that stick out half a mile past the wheelwell, we all think it looks dumb but apparently they like it. Although in my opinion the only thing dimond plate looks good on is firetrucks.

i cant even begin to imagine how much horsepower that rig must have!

whats the ricer rule, 1 sticker = 10 hp?

i mean wow...

Back