Faster'N You
I FINALLY was able to capture this heap with my camera in hand

awww.troybaker.com_bronco_WTF1.jpg

awww.troybaker.com_bronco_WTF2.jpg

awww.troybaker.com_bronco_WTF3.jpg

awww.troybaker.com_bronco_WTF4.jpg

awww.troybaker.com_bronco_WTF5.jpg

awww.troybaker.com_bronco_WTF6.jpg

not to be a total a** but maybe you should invite him on a trail ride.....

just cause he likes stickers.. he still may be able to wheel pretty good :)

ps: he has more recovery gear on that then most jeeps I see at Uwharrie..

But... the mudflaps and low hanging :gay: four wheeler & license plate bracket scream poser.. That, and that you can still see the ARB air locker sticker on the axle tube... If there's no tell-tale hose coming frmo the diff, I call poser.

M. bowen built the sliders.. what was your take?

I believe the side decal says "rescue", not HARDCORE EXTREME TRAIL RIG FROM HELL BUGGY BADAZZ EXTRODINAIRE MONSTER ROCK CRAWLER. He can prolly get to most places or close, and then still be able to get you down the pavement at 70mph to an ambulance or airlift site/etc. Give the guys Mom a break ! sheeeesh. :D

JB.

Judging from his license plate (SS..) it looks like it has been recently tagged. Maybe the mud flaps are from another state that has some tire laws.. I used to see this thing every day in W-S. It would be in the shopping center across from Triad Dodge on Peters Creek.

Rich said:
M. bowen built the sliders.. what was your take?

I know the guy, he chased me down in the Wal-Mart parking lot to ask me if I could build some stuff. His name is Rico (you can guess where he came from), if you notice the 'sliders', they stick out almost completely from the body, he wanted them as steps, and for something to bolt the aluminum diamondplate to (I think he likes it, what about you?).

Recently, he called me back wanting to know if I could weld aluminum, he wanted to replace the black steel sliders with some blinging aluminum or stainless steel steps...

As for the tires, those are LARGE compared to the ones he used to have, same amount of lift and it was probably on 30" wanna-be mud tires.

You all can make your assumptions, and although many of the things he has done on it would be good offroad, (solid axle swap -TROY's MILK :D ) most of it is poser, and I seriously doubt it has ever seen any trail harder than any local, illegal trail (IF that).

This Kills ME!!

So, You all want to judge people. I think there are a few others that need to be judged. I will not be the one to do the judging, its not for me.
I don't think this site is for anything other then friends to get together, talk and maybe learn more about the sport. You learn anything about flaming this person? You able to help the sport? I think that sometimes its makes us look like a bunch of hard headed rednecks that do no good. I know some of us use this sport to help others like in the snow or other storms. I know the CNC 4x4 club does.
He or she has a 4x4 thats cool.
Some of you may make money selling stuff for the rig or building stuff like the rock rails and so on.
People don't need to flame people like this.
Does the size of the tire make you a better wheeler, No.
Stickers tell if you can wheel, No.
Think about it, if you need help on the trail and he or she is there would you treat this person the same way or take the help you need?
I have been knocked for my rig and it does me fine for what I want and need.
I could have gotten any rig I wanted or just built it from the ground up.
It has also fixed some of you on the trail.
So next time think about what you are saying.
If you will not say it to their face it is better not said.
JON

:rolleyes: Boy some of you really went off the deep end with Freudian analysis of why I took these.

First off...yellow is NOT on the opposite end of the color wheel from red, THUS making red and yellow a clashing duo (yellow also = performance.....see beaterz.com)

Second...NEVER mix warn stickers with ramsey stickers...they don’t like each other, and do NOT get along well mounted on the same rolling billboard

Third...he MAY be able to recover 20 different rigs from situations, but as TOP-HEAVY as that bitch is, and small a clearance he’s got going on, HOW will he get TO you? I mean I nearly scrape a dozen different trees squeaking thru URE with MY rig...much less 8†taller to the cab top + 15†of lights/racks. Misc PVC

Fourth....Diamond plate is :gay:

Fifth....ahh c’mon, how in the WORLD could you defend such a rig and STILL consider yourself to have ANY taste whatsoever

Sixth.....dang dudes...lighten up and laugh a little. Lifes too short to spend it with your panties ALWAYS in a bunch choking your colon to death

MR. GADGET said:
So, You all want to judge people. I think there are a few others that need to be judged. I will not be the one to do the judging, its not for me.
I don't think this site is for anything other then friends to get together, talk and maybe learn more about the sport. You learn anything about flaming this person? You able to help the sport? I think that sometimes its makes us look like a bunch of hard headed rednecks that do no good. I know some of us use this sport to help others like in the snow or other storms. I know the CNC 4x4 club does.
He or she has a 4x4 thats cool.
Some of you may make money selling stuff for the rig or building stuff like the rock rails and so on.
People don't need to flame people like this.
Does the size of the tire make you a better wheeler, No.
Stickers tell if you can wheel, No.
Think about it, if you need help on the trail and he or she is there would you treat this person the same way or take the help you need?
I have been knocked for my rig and it does me fine for what I want and need.
I could have gotten any rig I wanted or just built it from the ground up.
It has also fixed some of you on the trail.
So next time think about what you are saying.
If you will not say it to their face it is better not said.
JON

Well said Mr. Gadget ! Besides, maybe this is his "first" rig ? I remember my first rig. 31in Mud Kings and I was THE MAN ! :driver: If anybody has the balls to talk to him, find out what's his deal and where he's at. Maybe even invite him to a ride. ........ :)

OK, it's cheesy, but I've seen worse and he maybe a really great guy.

JB

CasterTroy said:
First off...yellow is NOT on the opposite end of the color wheel from red, THUS making red and yellow a clashing duo (yellow also = performance.....see beaterz.com)

Hey now...as an old school Atlanta Hawks fan (back in the Dominique days), that hit kinda close to home... :mad: :mad:

Puma297 said:
i think its funny that he "has" an ARB, lockright, and a detroit locker.

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt...in that "maybe" it was an ARB bumper, which would allow him to have a lockright and a Detroit still...

Greg

Whoops

Ummm EXCEPT in that case....yeah

bigwaylon said:
I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt...in that "maybe" it was an ARB bumper, which would allow him to have a lockright and a Detroit still...

Greg

That would be POSSIBLE but that still doesn't explain the BfGoodrich stickers and rover radials :huggy:

CasterTroy said:
That would be POSSIBLE but that still doesn't explain the BfGoodrich stickers and rover radials :huggy:

or the Superlift and BlackDiamond decals...you can see the front SL stuff...so maybe he's got a rear BD setup? :D :D

...and I just noticed the hitch is painted yellow...SWEET!!

Greg

Castertoy

CasterTroy said:
:rolleyes: Boy some of you really went off the deep end with Freudian analysis of why I took these.

Second...NEVER mix warn stickers with ramsey stickers...they don’t like each other, and do NOT get along well mounted on the same rolling billboard

Third...he MAY be able to recover 20 different rigs from situations, but as TOP-HEAVY as that bitch is, and small a clearance he’s got going on, HOW will he get TO you? I mean I nearly scrape a dozen different trees squeaking thru URE with MY rig...much less 8†taller to the cab top + 15†of lights/racks. Misc PVC

Fourth....Diamond plate is :gay:

Fifth....ahh c’mon, how in the WORLD could you defend such a rig and STILL consider yourself to have ANY taste whatsoever

Sixth.....dang dudes...lighten up and laugh a little. Lifes too short to spend it with your panties ALWAYS in a bunch choking your colon to death

You are the boy!!
How about next time you see him, don't put the time into the pictures and talk to him a little. He may be a good person and you may want to wheel with him.
Good you can count to 6.
But there was only ONE point.
Then, your signature does say it all.

JB
Thanks we know better.

JON

WOW Jon....you're really uptight

No need for PERSONAL attacks on members

If I ever SAW him I would DEFINATLY like to talk to him. Trouble is, I ONLY ever see his bronco parked.

CasterTroy said:
WOW Jon....you're really uptight

No need for PERSONAL attacks on members

If I ever SAW him I would DEFINATLY like to talk to him. Trouble is, I ONLY ever see his bronco parked.

Hope you can speak spanglish, cause he can't speak very good english :)

And I know for a FACT he doesn't "wheel" the thing, he told me when I built the sliders. It is pretty much a "show rig" that wouldn't win any show it was entered in. IIRC, the winches are Ramsey's, and the bumpers are from some guy that makes cheap bumpers for Bronco's (maybe that jeff's bronco graveyard?). NO lockers of any kind, really bad rear pinion angle, with a Tom Woods sticker on the shaft (stock looking shaft).

Back