What's in your Garage?

Man! You suck. Land to shoot on and three garage shops. My dream is your reality. One day. One day.
Thank.... We only own 2 acres. Only have 100 yard shooting range. Old house I had a 500 yard range. The wife bought the house, I bought the shops lol. We are planning to buy the 16 acres next to us from the same lady we bought the house from. But she wants waaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much for it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thank.... We only own 2 acres. Only have 100 yard shooting range. Old house I had a 500 yard range. The wife bought the house, I bought the shops lol. We are planning to buy the 16 acres next to us from the same lady we bought the house from. But she wants waaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much for it.

Well you can call me Eddie. Me, Snot the wife and kids are coming over. Only for a few months. You got a good storm drain I can dump the RV tank in? JK

The state is gonna take our house sometime this year for a road widening. We are hoping to find a nice spot with some acres to spread out on. I've only owned in the city, I'm looking forward to lower taxes and more space.

8CCEB013-1FB7-49CA-B001-A7DC95066614.jpeg

I’ll play. 30x30 attached with the Rams inside. Wife’s a 1500 and mines a 2500. Civic is the daily beater for the mpg’s.
CADD771B-8EEF-43F9-8779-88FF7CF04AB6.jpeg

Barn for the toys. 34’ PJ, crawler, tractor, 2 go karts, 79 Datsun, and the 72 Scout under the tarp.

Well you can call me Eddie. Me, Snot the wife and kids are coming over. Only for a few months. You got a good storm drain I can dump the RV tank in? JK

The state is gonna take our house sometime this year for a road widening. We are hoping to find a nice spot with some acres to spread out on. I've only owned in the city, I'm looking forward to lower taxes and more space.
Not sure where you're at, but yadkin county is reasonably priced an not hard to get a few acres.

Btw, come on out and shoot sometime.

Slide a 4 wheel suspension under that Mercedes!:burnout:
That Mercedes is a 1973 my son worked all summer for and is technically his. It's at the house now in that garage. Here it is the day I helped him pick it up. Needless to say he was excited. Car has less then 30K miles on it I believe.
2016_10_29_0156.JPG

That Mercedes is a 1973 my son worked all summer for and is technically his. It's at the house now in that garage. Here it is the day I helped him pick it up. Needless to say he was excited. Car has less then 30K miles on it I believe.View attachment 263307
Terrific! Now for a Tip. I once had a collection of Merc hub-caps, probably 6 cars worth. Some had the paint scratched or peeling. I went to the Auto Fair, to sell some things, & had Pressure washed the hub caps. The ones that the paint was failing, I washed them Clean! A guy Did by the Merc hub caps, but told me I had destroyed the value, by removing the paint! He would have Doubled my money, if I had left the paint on them! Lesson Learned!

Yea they are still blue. All he did was wash that car. He and his GF actually hand washed all that dust and grime of it. I was amazed at what it looked like when they finished.... I hope one day after he finishes tech school he gets a title and gets to drive it.

Y'all are a bunch of amateur garage hoarders. I haven't seen one posted yet as bad as mine.
I bet mine would give you a run for the money!! Too embarrassed to post a pick!( I am trying to correct that now though)

two car attached with her car and TJ in it.
4 car detached. One chief being worked on for oh...5 years or so and one bay with lift I try to keep clear. Good luck finding a path through the rest :(
24x24 behind the shop with truck, AMX, tractor and golf cart
Two portable soft top canopies with boats under them.
My DD beater car and daughters car gets to sit outside.

I bet mine would give you a run for the money!! Too embarrassed to post a pick!( I am trying to correct that now though)

two car attached with her car and TJ in it.
4 car detached. One chief being worked on for oh...5 years or so and one bay with lift I try to keep clear. Good luck finding a path through the rest :(
24x24 behind the shop with truck, AMX, tractor and golf cart
Two portable soft top canopies with boats under them.
My DD beater car and daughters car gets to sit outside.

Dang you have a lot of garages!

I took a picture of mine before that post I made, but am too embarrassed to post it, LOL.

That is how my wife thinks our garage should look except also with an epoxy coated floor. That will never happen unless I die, and she calls in a cleanup company with a couple of dumpsters. Where did you buy those cabinets?

Last edited:
957613EA-BFA8-497B-8FAF-15D6ACD56B2A.jpeg

Lots of junk and kids toys, but I just pulled the jeep in to swap axles. I’ve gone thru and put new seals and joints in a set of built 30/8.8 axles going in. I stripped them with a wire wheel and repainted them.

That is how my wife thinks our garage should look except also with an epoxy coated floor. That will never happen unless I die, and she calls in a cleanup company with a couple of dumpsters. Where did you buy those cabinets?

Lowe’s :).

It took me quite awhile to get rid of truck loads of stuff. The other thing that helped was putting a storage shed in the backyard for race car parts.

BBE250A6-48D0-4B65-BF11-CDF6B2CA4675.jpeg

Y’all talk about being embarrassed. Idc what anyone thinks. I know it’s bad but some times I have to drop what I’m doing and come back later. Working on organizing and getting rid of the junk. Here is a shot of the ‘51 and the MJ in the back.

Last edited:
Back