What's this rzr worth

Dylan W.

lone resident of Bro-Lite Island
2014 rzr 900 4 seater
1600 miles
300 hours

No winch
Aftermarket lift ect...
Custom cage and I believe the doors are custom..idk.
20180217_145457.jpg
20180217_145512.jpg

@CTRaceWorx. What do I need to look for?

Last edited:
lol

there is a autotrader out there just for rzrs. cant remember the name, but some short googling should find it. find the same model and go from there

My buddy owns a pawn shop..he told me I could get it for a deal. 11k cash.

I'm just not sure if this is a "deal".

His list of things wrong, include no winch, no harnesses ( no tabs for harnesses on new cage) right front tie rod end is bad.

All mechanical said to be good.

His list of things wrong, include no winch, no harnesses ( no tabs for harnesses on new cage) right front tie rod end is bad.

$11k doesn't sound bad, but I wouldn't buy it as an investment either.

All in at $10k if he wants it gone he’ll take it.

Your buddy with the pawn shop has a Jeep tub lurking out back....what's that all about?

Ride it, strange noises are usually expensive. The value of it all depends on how much it has been beat. Check for wheel bearing movement, worn-out bushings, worn out break pads. Small stuff can add up, but you can use it to take the price down. I'm with @anvilrubi on no more than $8500...

8500 for a 4 door is stupid cheap...Id buy it for that.

Id be worried about that "front tie rod end" being bad. How did it go bad? Impact and it didnt affect the shaft or A...doubtful

8500 for a 4 door is stupid cheap...Id buy it for that.

Id be worried about that "front tie rod end" being bad. How did it go bad? Impact and it didnt affect the shaft or A...doubtful

It has aftermarket lift kit and a arms. That all looked fine.

Back