What's your name 2020- The Harlan that almost didn't happen.

Real playas go over Whale Rock. Not just pass it on the left :flipoff2:
Jodys Stuff 104.jpg

Nice ride fellas. Hate I missed it this year!

“Whoa!” still sounds like “GO!” to me. :D

Agreed! And watched (in horror) as a buddy got 4 fingers *mashed off* by a winch cable because of that similarity...

Backstory is that a strand of cable went thru his glove while cleaning/greasing one of the cables on a 5-ton wrecker... he would've been fine (sans puncture wound) IF he'd pushed his hand forward (towards fairlead) or the guy giving the driver commands had said "stop"...

And back to topic... epic trip fellas!

Agreed! And watched (in horror) as a buddy got 4 fingers *mashed off* by a winch cable because of that similarity...

Backstory is that a strand of cable went thru his glove while cleaning/greasing one of the cables on a 5-ton wrecker... he would've been fine (sans puncture wound) IF he'd pushed his hand forward (towards fairlead) or the guy giving the driver commands had said "stop"...

And back to topic... epic trip fellas!

Ouch!

yes, it was an epic trip. The exact kind of trip that I traded up to my (now dubbed “Chrunchy”) YJ for. We covered a lot of ground and got our fill for the big stuff Thursday and Friday. Then had a great day with Robbie and @Granny for the club ride and Mason Jar. Watching them enjoy the trip made the weekend as said earlier. Then we hit more big stuff. Then more Robbie and @Granny to top it off. I really enjoyed their company and hope I’m in their shoes with these guys in 30 years riding with the next generation in their clapped out JL’s telling them about the good ole days that we were told about. :D

Back