Where are our John Waynes of Hollywood?

Oh, and @Atla , I love to see someone put forth the effort into the literary world that you do. Keep up the good work!

I dunno, last night I was typing away at a 'fun short story'. About a guy fighting waves of 5th graders with every third wave being a 'Boss Battle' against a tenth grader in a Virtual Reality competition. (Because real violence against kiddos ain't cool...)

So there I was, happily typing away about choke slamming a kid to the ground, kicking another one between the legs, and biting an ankle...

Then I realized I'm probably going to look utterly insane and psychotic. And the fact that I was laughing may mean it's true.

So I went to bed.

I dunno, last night I was typing away at a 'fun short story'. About a guy fighting waves of 5th graders with every third wave being a 'Boss Battle' against a tenth grader in a Virtual Reality competition. (Because real violence against kiddos ain't cool...)

So there I was, happily typing away about choke slamming a kid to the ground, kicking another one between the legs, and biting an ankle...

Then I realized I'm probably going to look utterly insane and psychotic. And the fact that I was laughing may mean it's true.

So I went to bed.
Usually when I get the urge to write anything, it's from a discussion topic I have with someone via text message or sitting around a fire while camping. I can usually retain all of the information and then later compile it, somewhere. I used to use Facebook but that gets cluttered up fast. Now I use my build thread for a lot of it. It's like a "best of" compilation of hand picked excerpts from a 1500 page diary, er, 1521 to date.
It is addictive. I'm glad that folks still take the initiative to write. I love to read. Collecting thoughts and ideas from reading is just as enjoyable as projecting them through words.
Don't let it become a lost art!
:beer:

So I went to bed.

So, were you sitting on your porch barking the other night?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back