Which one of you did this?

FB_IMG_1543792548845.jpg

Oh no that’s why I stole her blower cause it had the “air” only setting on it. But I go through my uniform boots in about 6 months cause the soles go bare or fall apart so the leather is the least of my worries but I usually give them a good soak with Neets Foot Oil every couple weeks to keep them pliable.

I would rather have to saddle soap my boots more often than walk around with wet feet because the boots didn't have enough time to dry.

Have you ever used this ? it's great on smooth leather and much better than saddle soap.
Sno-Seal Waterproofing Bees Wax | eBay

Another thing I learned while surveying is to buy a second pair if you find a boot you really like. W 2 pair you can wear one pair every other day. That let's them dry out for more than 24 hrs and keeps both of them dryer/fresher of sweat or water soaked than drying one pair overnight.
W the alternating 2 pair, the boots will last a lot longer than just buying another boot when the single pair is shot.

Last edited:
I used to use mink oil. Always kept my feet dry.

I use SnoSeal and a heat gun to help it soak in better. I usually do four coats and then go across the toe with KG's Toe Guard.

I always buy two pair of boots too....I find some I like and by the time I need another pair, they've stopped making them.

I use SnoSeal and a heat gun to help it soak in better. I usually do four coats and then go across the toe with KG's Toe Guard.

I always buy two pair of boots too....I find some I like and by the time I need another pair, they've stopped making them.

I've used a hair dryer and the oven on low, one @ a time about 5 mins. I've also just let the cleaned boots sit in the sun on a hot day before waxing them. W new boots I treat them twice, wait a few hours or the next day for the second rub. When the boots finally need another coat I clean them well. Wash/scrub all the dirt/mud off the leather and use toothbrushes to get the dirt out of all of the seams and where the leather meets the welt. Once they're dry and heated they will soak up the wax and they look brand new again after wiping the excess off.

FB_IMG_1544796029342.jpg

FB_IMG_1544906603468.jpg

Damped sway control... Hmm.. if instead of a shock they used a damper, they may have been on to something. (Sway bar that doesn't limit travel) that may not work as well as I just thought it may though.

FB_IMG_1545006603849.jpg

FB_IMG_1546415333069.jpg

FB_IMG_1546417064139.jpg

FB_IMG_1548422606513.jpg

FB_IMG_1551725181510.jpg

This is awesome..

FB_IMG_1551816299915.jpg

FB_IMG_1551832102391.jpg

Back