Who’s a go-to tire shop, within 1 hour of Concord

VortecJeep

Powered by Uranium-235
Last time I bought tires for the trail rig, there weren’t many shops that could mount and balance a 35. I imagine that has changed a lot since so many vehicles nowadays have larger tires.

Need 35 12.50 15s. What shops do you recommend?

Mavis tire off of 29 North in concord mounted and balanced my 34s. I've also experinced great customer service with that and getting new trailer tires from them.

Brothers Tire in north Kannapolis mounted and balanced my 37s But that was in 2012. Disclaimer: I didn’t buy the tires from them. I stood outside the bay door watching the guy piss and moan about how heavy a 37 13.50 17 toyo mud terrain is each time he struggled to lift one up onto the tire machine.

Support an OG board member and go see Brandon at Rides in Conover?

Support an OG board member and go see Brandon at Rides in Conover?​

X100. Brandon has always done we well and can balance anything. I had problems out of the 19.5's on my F450 and no other shops could figure it out. Turns out 2 of the wheels were bent. He figured it out and even held my crap there until I could find replacement wheels. He has always gone above and beyond.

Plus he mounts and balances wheels and tires worth more than my trail rig everyday. I figure he'll do just fine on my junk.

Honeycutt wheel and tire beside Whataburger or Barringer tire at the main stop light in Mt Pleasant. They still work on old split rims and heavy duty tires. Shouldn't be an issue at either place.

This and Crossroads tire in Midland.

That would be about an hour, and on my way to see my parents. I’ll give them a call.
Brandon is a straight up dude.
He did a bunch of work for my son, had a vendor quality issue that the vendor hid from on a technicality and Brandon stepped up and made it right on his own - without being asked to do so.

Then when my son was going to pick up parts he got delayed due to a wreck and Brandon hid the parts outside and gave him instructions how to access them.

Great prices and does what he says he is going to do as well.

@Paul doesnt like him because Paul is prejudiced like that...

I mounted and bead balanced and have no issues on 35"s beads are a life time balance.

I cant dance so Ill just watch and heckle

Back